тωєиту σиє

[And you were too afraid to tell her what you want and that's how it works It's how you get the girl]

Throughout out the night Niall was tossing and turning on his bed rather harshly trying to get comfortable. He feels super guilty for showing his shitty mood towards Zayn. It was understandable for Zayn to be angry at him and Louis for fooling around.

It meant that Zayn cared for Niall deeply and felt betrayed. Zayn didn't ask to get kidnapped, being forced against his will, but he fell for Niall regardless.

It was early in the morning and Niall had enough contemplating with his thoughts and made his way downstairs only wearing sweatpants that hung low to his hips. He turned on the basement light seeing a Zayn under a blanket shaking.

Niall felt even more terrible for putting Zayn through so much pain and suffering. He quickly unlocked the door and pulled the covers off Zayn.

"What d-do y-you want N-Niall". Zayn stutters, as his eyes adjusted to the lights.

"I came to check up on you."

"Leave me alone." Zayn mumbled putting the covers over him.

"Listen Zayn I'm sorry for leaving you in the dark again. I was being really pissy towards you." Niall reasoned, as he puts the cover down just to see Zayn's face.

"Can I just wanna go home." Zayn mumbles.

"I don't want you to go home, I want you to stay here. I will try to be less of an ass to you."

"You promise?"

"I promise." Niall vowed seriously.

"You pinky Promise last time that you wouldn't hurt mean, but you did." Zayn pouted.

Niall sighed and got into bed with Zayn hugging him closely to his naked chest.

"I know how to make you smile." Niall grins, pressing his cold hands under the blankets touching Zayn's warm skin causing goosebumps to form.

"Niall what are you doing?"

"Making you smile is that okay?" Niall asked smirking as he began tickling him and started to smile.

"N-Niall S-Stop." Zayn giggles trying to move away.

"Not until you forgive me."

"Never!" Zayn giggled loudly, his face turning red.

"Well then I guess your going to be pee your pants." Niall snickered.

"Ok! Ok! I forgive you." Zayn shouts and Niall stop.

"Did I hurt you?" Niall asked worried.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you for making me feel better!" Zayn cheers jumping on top of Niall kissing him on the lips.

"Anytime baby. Let's go to the kitchen." Niall says grabbing Zayn's hand.

"Why are we here?" Asked a confused Zayn.

"We are going to make sandwiches." Niall says, as he goes into the kitchen grabbing the ham, lettuce and other ingredients. While Zayn gets the bread on top of the fridge.

They both stood quite helping each other preparing a couple sandwiches until they ran out of ingredients.

"I'll be back." Niall says running out the kitchen. Zayn just took a seat swinging his feet back fourth putting his hand on his chin tempted to take a bite of the sandwich.

"What's that?" Zayn asked pointing at what Niall brought back with him.

"A picnic basket. We are going into the backyard to have one." Niall says with an actually smile.

"Sounds like a fun." A giddy Zayn said admiring Niall's smile.

Niall loaded up the basket with the sandwiches that were inside a ziplock bag and refreshments we're in their as well. Zayn fetched a colorful blanket upstairs, then came back into the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" Niall says lifting up his eyebrow.

"Of course." Zayn smiles taking Niall's hand as they walked into the huge backyard, it had a pool and a grass field.

"Let's sit by the grassy area." Niall mutters, putting his arm around Zayn and they continued walking.

Zayn spread out the blanket and sat on top of it, then did Niall. It was a super hot day as the boys were both shirtless admiring each other secretly with glances.

"Here." Niall says handing a Zayn a sandwich.

"Thank you." Zayn replies quickly taking a bite of it.

"Why do you like art?" Niall asked randomly.

"Ever since when I was little, I just love taking art class. I got better at it each grade until my papa started to pay for a private art class, but my mother hated me for doing art. I never understand her reason in disliking art." Zayn shrugged with a frown.

"Do you live with your mom and dad?"

"I live with my papa. My mom just left after we moved to bradford. I begged her not to leave, but she didn't care about me." Zayn says trying not to cry. Niall pulled Zayn into lap hugging him from behind.

"You have your papa who cares about you and you have me." Niall whispers.

"I thought you hated me?"

Niall shook his head, "I never really hated you Zayn, I was being a bi polar fool who was trying to keep myself from falling.

"Why don't you want to fall with me? Is their something I'm doing wrong?" Zayn asked playing with Niall's hair.

"I'm afraid of getting hurt, I was stalling the truth that I'm liking you more everyday and that scares me. I'm falling so fast, I'm afraid of you Zayn that you can break my heart. I'm not a person worth fighting for.

"That's not true Niall."

"I'm a failure in my parents eyes and started to act like a dick to everyone including you, it's the way I act so nobody can see the true me."

"I see the truth about you and I like you a lot Niall." Zayn hums with a smile.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, I really don't deserve you. I've kidnapped you away from your family." Niall muttered frowning.

"Like you said my papa cared for me and you. I have someone that likes me, so turn that frown upside down and kiss me." Zayn giggles turning around facing Niall hooking his arms around his neck.

"As you wish my prince." Niall grins snaking his arms around Zayn's waist tightly causing him to squeal and they kissed passionately like never before.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is anyone else drowning in Ziall feels?

Comment #ZiallBackOnTrack if you like this chapter. :)

Shameless Promotion: Pretty please check out my new Ziall book : Emoji Chatroom.

VOTE

COMMENT