ѕιχтєєи

A/N: Don't forget to Vote and comment, please silent readers.

[So take a look what you've done
'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood]

Niall quickly put Louis's phone back into his jeans and lay down on his bed only wearing boxers, as Louis came out of the bathroom.

"Has my phone ringed?" Louis asked putting back his shirt and pants on.

"Nope, it was extremely silent until we were moaning fourteen minutes ago." Niall smirked.

"Keep that piercing díçk under control, I said that this won't happen again and I mean it." Louis snap.

"Please don't leave. We can watch a movie or go for round two?"

"I really like Nick and all you want is a physical relationship. It was extremely hot at first, but I don't wanna be your whore Niall."

"So if I asked you right now I wanted to be with you, would you leave Nick?"

Louis hesitant for a moment, "No I wouldn't because you would lie just so you can f.uck me. You already know have feelings for you Niall and hurting me by keep thinking we have a chance together."

"Bullshit Louis, you never like me until I inked up my body and had confidents. Don't play the guilt card on me." Niall hissed.

"Who said I didn't like you before? I didn't say anything because you are really good friends, I didn't want to ruin our friendship." Louis countered.

"So are we going to continue this or not?"

"What part you don't understand Niall!? This was the last time get it threw your thick skull of yours. What happen to Zayn? Weren't you obsessing over him?"

"He's been a real pain lately, we we're cuddling and I thought he escaped. He's so damn innocent, but he's still mine."

"Wait, how did you feel when you thought he escaped?"

"Angry."

"What did he said to after?"

"He said this felt like home and I freaked out."

"Why?" Louis pressed on.

Niall shrugged, "I don't know! What's the twenty questions?"

"You were thinking he left you, but he didn't. Once we said this felt like home you panicked because he's starting to like you, but you won't admit that you like Zayn back."

"I don't like Zayn." Niall grumbled.

"Yes you do, your just ignoring the truth that's why you text me to come here. So you can f.uck up everything that's good in your life. Zayn seems like a decent guy why won't you go for him?"

"He's to naive and falls for everything. He doesn't think like you do."

Louis scoff, "Oh you mean the typical hormonal teenager? Zayn is far beyond better than me and you. Stop making things difficultly and go get your man."

"Shut up Louis, you don't know squat."

"Whatever you say Niall, I'm leaving and don't text me unless it's extremely important. I just remembered I gotta meet Nick at starbucks."

"Have fun." Niall grins.

"Eat s.hit Horan." Louis says giving him the middle finger.

Niall sighed getting out of bed and heading to his basement seeing Zayn sleeping in his prison bed, Niall open the door and brushing off Zayn's fluffy hair away from his face.