тωєиту тωσ

[ I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right. Cause now I'm shining bright and I get lost in your eyes]

Zayn broke the kiss to gasp for some air, his face blood red from blushing. He rested his head on Niall's tattoo chest feeling butterfly's in his stomach and being happy all over again.

"Did I hurt you?" Niall asked tilting Zayn's head up meeting his soft brown eyes.

"No silly, I just needed some air to breathe." Zayn giggles shyly.

"Are you having a good time with me?"

Zayn nodded rapidly, as he traced Niall's tattoos on his chest with his fingertips, "Yes! I feel bubbly inside and happy."

"I'm glad that I make you happy." Niall smiles.

"And you make me smile." Zayn adds with a cheesy smile, his tongue sticking between his teeth. Niall dipped low capturing Zayn's soft lips once again feeling he can't live without.

"Niall." Zayn moaned out, as Niall trailed kisses on his neck. Niall lifted up Zayn off the ground, as Zayn wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Where are we going?"

"To get in the pool." Niall replied.

"I can't swim! Please don't let me drown." Zayn pleaded hugging Niall tightly.

"I won't, I promise." Niall coos in Zayn's ear, as he steps into the warm water.

"It's warm." Zayn hums, as he let go of Niall and the water went up to his waist.

"What me to teach you how to swim?" Asked Niall grabbing Zayn's hand.

"Is it easy?"

"You just gotta use your arms and legs to paddle, or swim and make sure you kick your feet up so won't sink."

Niall not only explained to Zayn what he had to do, but showed him how to move in the water.

"Ok, I think I understand." Zayn slightly nodded.

"Ok, just move slowly to the deeper side of the pool and I'll be right next to you." Niall says comforting, as he and Zayn walked to deeper side off the pool.

"I can't feel the floor!" Zayn whined, as he walked on his tippy toes.

"Baby just relax and stay calm, I won't let you drown and now you need to start pushing up your feet up."

"I'll try." Zayn huffs, as he starts pushing up his legs up to maintain from going under the water.

"You're doing amazing Zayn." Niall praised.

"I'm swimming!" Zayn cheers, as he swims around the deep part then back at Niall to hug him.

"You did it Zayn." Niall says with grin.

"Thanks for teaching me Niall." Zayn hums kissing Niall's neck making him moan.

"I have way for you to repay me." Niall says with lust in his eyes.

"Anything is fine with me." Zayn says innocently.

Niall pulled Zayn to the side of the pool turning him around pressing his hard on to Zayn's bum making him moan.

"Zayn, you don't know how bad I want to f.uck you senseless in this pool." Niall grunted, as he takes off Zayn's underwear.

"Is f.uck something to do with fudge?" Zayn asked making Niall laugh.

"Yeah sure it does." Niall lies, as he started slowly fingering Zayn.

"Oh! Why are your finger in my bum?" Zayn squirmed and started becoming a moaning mess.

"I like seeing you so inexperience and the moans that calm out of your mouth makes me horny to no end." Niall whisper, as he put his hard length between Zayn's butt cheeks.

"More please." Zayn begged, feeling hard himself. He never quite understood this sexual frustration of getting aroused, but he couldn't deny the pleasure he gets when Niall touches him in areas he didn't knew possible.

Niall put his hands on Zayn's gripping the side of pool, "I'm going to put the tip of my c0ck in you, if you feel uncomfortable just tell me." Niall says uneven and hungry.

"Ok."

Niall wasted no time in putting his pierced tip slowly inside Zayn feeling his tight heated whole.

"It hurts." Zayn whimpered.

"It's going to get better baby, I promise." Niall coos kissing Zayn's shoulder for comfort. Niall slowly pushed in a little further until just the tip was fully inside Zayn.

"Now Zayn, just clench for me." Niall says biting his lips.

Zayn started to clench his tight hole around Niall tip making them cry out of pleasure. Niall gripped onto Zayn's hands tightly intertwining them, as Zayn kept on clench until he couldn't hold his come anymore.

"Niall, I think I gotta pee." Zayn groans.

"Just let it go baby." Niall whispers pumping Zayn fast.

Zayn came hard inside the pool, then clenched super hard on Niall's tip that made him burst inside Zayn.

"Damn, you was amazing." Niall mutters putting his arms around Zayn's neck kissing his shoulder blades.

"But there's milk inside the pool." Zayn pouted.

Niall laughed loudly, "Don't worry the pool has a filter."

Zayn turned around looking into Niall's eyes and he couldn't help, but smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Niall questioned amused.

"No reason." Zayn squeaks.

"I'll tickle you for you don't tell me."

"I like looking to your eyes and it's blue. It's nice to see you happy." Zayn mumbles blushing.

"You have nice brown eyes."

"They are the color of poop." Zayn pouts.

"No of chocolate." Niall mumbles then kisses Zayn softly.

"Can I take a shower?" Zayn asked.

"Of course."

"Together?"

Niall grins, "Even better."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. Writers block been the cause of it. The next few chapters may just be Ziall fluff as they get to know each other more.

Comment #ZiallSmuttySwimLessons if you like this chapter.

Vote

And

Comment