єℓєνєи

[Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours, I've got no control]

"What do you mean he's missing!?" Yaser hells in a panic pacing and fourth shooting Liam a death glare.

"We're not sure Yaser, Zayn told me he was going to the bathroom and as time went by we couldn't find him." Liam muttered sadly feeling guilty for not protecting Zayn from unaware danger.

"How long has he been gone?"

"Thirty minutes." Liam mumbled.

"Thirty minutes!? We're never going to find my son. How could this have happen!? My poor baby boy been kidnap and no one didn't see anything?" Yaser muttered sadly.

"I'm afraid no one. We found Marcel Zayn's friend unconscious on the floor, the kidnapper must of hit him hard on the head. Marcel being taken to the hospital as we speak. Hopefully when he wakes up and can have some type of information."

"What am I going to do Liam? My son is missing and I don't know what to do, he's my life and soul. Without him I'm nothing, what if the kidnapper is hurting him or making him cry? How am I suppose to live without my son!?"

"Take it easy Yaser, you just got out the hospital, you need to be strong for Zayn. He's going to be okay and will be home soon." Liam reassured.

"Why are you being so caring all of a sudden? You hated my son and I wanted to beat the crap outta you for calling him a retard."

"It's hard not to like Zayn, he's one of a kind. He's so happy all the time, it just makes you want to surround yourself around him. He has that cheerful mood that makes anyone want to protect him and like him. I take fully responsible for my careless actions, I'm so sorry Yaser."

"It's alright Liam, you've made my son the happiest boy on the planet by giving him his dream. I pray that he's okay and nothing bad is happening to him.

The next day Zayn was put into his prison cell. Niall put the blanket over his body and kissed Zayn's cheek, then locked the door.

"I can't believe you kidnapped him." Louis mutters shaking his head.

"You don't have to come here anymore if your going to spit your pointless opinions around Louis, I want Zayn Malik and now I got him."

"I hope you know what your doing Niall, if you caught it's over for your life."

"Trust me I want get caught by no one unless you decided to open your big fat mouth." Niall hissed.

"Calm your dick Niall, your secret is safe with me."

"Good now why don't you go to your boyfriend house or go somewhere else."

"I actually wanted to have some fun with you."

"I don't want you Louis, I already got what I wanted from you. Now I have Zayn."

"What makes Zayn so special than me? He's going to hate you for kidnapping him." Louis muttered.

"Take your jealous somewhere else, your old news now." Niall growled.

"I cannot wait for you to loose your mind when Zayn doesn't want you and then your going to be crawling back to me." Louis hissed and left the basement.

"Make sure you don't tell anyone!" Niall yelled making Zayn wake up.

"Where am I? My head hurts." Zayn groans. Niall unlocks the door and crouches down, "Welcome to my world Zayn."

"You have your own planet?" Zayn ask confuse.

"No, I meant welcome to your new home."

Zayn looked around the prison feeling scared and nervous. He quickly push past Niall trying to escape, but Niall grabbed him and through him on the bed.

"Do you want to get punished for trying to escape!?" Niall spat.

"W-Why am I here? Where's Li-Li and Marcel?" Zayn ask frantically.

"Your never going to see them again and get use to it. You belong to me now."

"No! I want to see my papa! I don't like you."

"I don't give a crap, you will obey me or I will make you. I have many things I can do to for being a bad boy Zayn." Niall grins looking up and down at Zayn's body, while bitting
his lips.

"I'm a good boy." Zayn pouted.

"It's okay to bad and naughty for me." Niall whisper in Zayn's ear making him shiver.

"Please don't hurt me Niall." Zayn whimper putting the blanket over his head trying to hide from him.

"Oh baby, I won't hurt you, your to adorably cute to harm. I'm just going to have my way with you." Niall smirks pulling the blanket off Zayn's head.

"Have your way with me?" Zayn asked innocently.

Niall nodded, "Yeah, why don't you give daddy a kiss."

"Daddy? But your not my papa."

"Just kiss me."

Zayn lean in, but push Niall out the way trying to escape for the second time, but Niall caught him and slam him on the bed.

"I fucking told you not to escape! Now your going to take here in the dark." Niall spat in rage and slammed the prison door locking it.

"No please Niall! I don't like the dark, I will give you the kiss please don't go." Zayn begged

"It's too late for that, now have fun in the dark." Niall hissed closing his basement door. Zayn screamed and begged for Niall to turn on the light, but Niall went upstairs and took a nap.

Meanwhile Yaser and Liam are in the hospital waiting for Marcel to wake up.

"You can see Marcel now, he's awake." The nurse called out.

Liam and Yaser entering the room seeing a battered up Marcel, his face bruised up and holding a ice pack on his head.

"How are you doing Marcel?" Yaser asked.

"I'm good a little banged up, but I should be fine."

"Do you remember me? I'm Zayn's father, I remember you used to be friends with Zayn years ago, but we unfortunately had to move. It was extremely tough on Zayn and he couldn't say goodbye to you because of his cruel mother. Do you know who attacked you?"

"No, I don't know who attack me. I kinda remember I was texting my mother and then I was dragged to the corner and being knocked in my head and face being punched."

"That's all you remember?" Liam pressed on.

"Yeah, I blacked out after the beating, then I woke up here."

"Hello I'm doctor Styles. Sorry for my delay. I have some of your test results and it's not good."

"It is life threatening?" Marcel asked nervously.

"No, but answer this question for me, do you know a Zayn Malik?"

"No, I don't know who is Zayn Malik."

"Then that solves it."

"Solves what?" Liam and Yaser asked confused.

"Marcel has amnesia and he's probably the only person that knows Zayn's location."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Zayn :( I feel so bad for him.

Happy New Year's Eve :)

VOTE

COMMENT