тωєиту ѕєνєи

"Louis, I'm bored." Niall complained, as he poked Louis's face.

"Go take a nap in the other guest room and stop complaining to me."

"I miss Zayn." Niall pouted feeling somewhat depressed about not being able to cuddle with the raven haired boy and to hear him giggle.

"I bet he probably misses you to." Louis sighs, changing the channel with the remote.

"What do you think he's doing?"

"Probably being asked numerous of questions and checking if he was raped by you."

"Hey! I didn't do anything to Zayn that he didn't want to do. He was loving it how I made him cüm." Niall stated proudly.

"I didn't need to know that personal information!" Louis made displeased face.

"Does that mean I would be sent to jail?" Niall asked hiding his scared nervous tone.

"Did you have sëx with Zayn?"

"Technically not, unless you count me slipping the tip of my pierced dïck inside his tight hole." Niall says becoming hard as he thinks of the time when he was in the pool with Zayn and he almost fücked the life outta of me.

"Once again! To much information, but that does count as sëxually intercourse. Louis grumbled.

"I pray, I didn't bruise his hole. Well I'm definitely going to jail anyway." Niall sighed, messing with his hair.

"They aren't going to find out that you're in my house." Louis pointed out.

"Would it be crazy if I want to fly to Bradford and see Zayn?"

"Yes! Because the police are looking for you. You're probably on FBI most wanted for kidnapping."

"I made up my mind. I'm going to be with Zayn." Niall says hissing at the healing bullet wound on his side.

"That isn't a good idea Niall. You're still healing and you are on every TV news channel." Louis hissed.

"I need Zayn! He's the only one that matters to me and he's probably scared that they took him away from me!" Niall yelled.

"Fine! Leave! Get out!" Louis yelled.

"I will!" Niall snapped getting up off the bed, but Louis grab his arm.

"Wait before you do something stupid and get yourself caught. I have a duffel bag full of clothes and a toothbrush." Louis says pointing to his closet.

"Why did you have that duffel bag ready?"

"I was originally planning to stay over at Nicks house since he forgave me for cheating, but I want you to find Zayn, cause I know you love him." Louis smiles.

"Thank you Louis! I appreciate it." Niall grins pecking him on the lips.

"You can't do that to me. You can't never kiss me again! Do you understand!?" Louis yells.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I was just excited to see Zayn." Niall mutters.

Louis inhales and exhales his breath coming himself down. Louis is madly in love with Niall and he isn't making thing easier for him to let go. He wants to move on and be with Nick.

"Do you want me to make some sandwiches before you go?" Louis asked not looking into Niall's eyes.

"Yeah, I'll help you." Niall mumbles.

Both Niall and Louis went to kitchen helping preparing the sandwiches. Louis knows he's going to miss his friend, but he's happy that Niall finally found someone to love him back.

"Take good care of him Niall. He really loves you, so don't ever cheat on Zayn again."

Niall nodded, "I promise you, I won't. Zayn means the world to me and I'm never going to hurt him again.

"You've grown so much since you kidnapped Zayn." Louis chuckles packing the thirteen sandwiches into another bag.

"Yeah and I'm sorry for using you. It's not okay to mess with your feelings for me. I know you... love me, but I love Zayn and I'm sorry for that."

"Don't apologize for finding love even though you kidnapped Zayn and he made you change. I'm not jealous of Zayn. I'm happy for you both." Louis admits truthfully.

"Thank you Louis for everything." Niall says, hugging him.

"I'm glad, I could help. Now go and get your man."

"Damn right I am." Niall smirks, then leaves off leaves out the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this chapter being short. Writers block is being annoying.

Comment #NiallComingForZayn if you like this chapter.

Comment

And

Vote