ѕєνєи

A/N: Don't forget to Vote and leave feedback.

[Cause it's too cold for you here and now, so let me hold, both your hands in the holes of my sweater]

After Niall went for a quick jog, he didn't want to see Marcel face at all when he went back to his house, so he stayed one day in a fancy hotel just to think about his actions. Niall felt like he was losing his mind on how cruel he treated Marcel, but Niall's anger always got the best of him and didn't want to apologize him.

Niall blames the cute innocent boy named Zayn that's making him feel things that drives him mad. Niall just thinks he's just hormonal for Zayn and their wouldn't be a connection between them because Niall doesn't do relationships, it's all about the sex and the feeling of power that drives Niall. One day he will make Zayn Malik his to toy with him.

After checking out of the hotel, Niall wanted a new hair change. He was sick of the blonde hair look that his parents force him to be and always wanted to dye his hair lilac because it's his favorite color that happens to be different and unique.

Niall entered the same hair salon that did his blonde hair. Niall was excited and nervous about how lilac would look on him, but he's willingly to try something new.

It took about an hour for his new hair look and once Niall looked into the mirror gazing at his new fond hair, he was amazed on how great it looked on him. Niall even gave large tip for the women for her great services. Niall was dreading the moment when he had to return home to face Marcel again, he doesn't want another argument to happen, cause if it does Niall is the one that's going to kick out Marcel.

Once Niall reached the gates to his house, he notice Louis perky arse heading towards the front, so he sneaked up toward him and scared him.

"Boo!" Niall says in a deep scary voice, which made Louis's back hit Niall's chest.

"Niall! Why the hell are you scaring me." Louis grumbled resting his head on Niall's shoulder, while Niall holds Louis's waist his arms.

"I just got back from the shopping area and got a new hair due."

That madd Louis turn around as he gasped at Niall's new hair color.

"Did you like it?"

"I don't like it."

"Well tough shit, I like it." Niall muttered.

"You didn't me me finish! I don't like it, I love it."

"Thanks Louis, now are you up for a quickie?"

"No, I'm actually trying to be faithful to my boyfriend Nick, so you gotta get your rocks off doing someone else." Louis says entering Niall's home.

"Oh come on, you wasn't saying that a few days ago, when you sucked me off and rode me."

"Things are different Niall, I actually want to be in a relationship this time, don't you get tired of just fucking?"

"No."

"Well then, get yourself a blow up doll and be happy with your life. I'm not going to be your whore." Louis shot back.

"How about one last time, for old time sake." Niall pleaded.

"Fine." Louis caved easily and started to the walk down basement stairs with Niall closely behind him.

"Come here." Niall growled in lust as he pulled Louis forcefully into a kiss which was a major turn on for Louis.

"Wait Niall."