тєи

[Strawberries, cherries, and an angel's kiss in spring. My summer wine is really made from all this things]

"Niall, do you wanna come with me to the mall with Nick?" Louis asked entering Niall's basement and gasped, "What the hell is that!?"

"It's a prison for Zayn, I'm getting him from Bradford." Niall said causally putting sheets on the bed, then locks the prison door with a key.

"How in the hell did you get a prison cell in your basement?"

"Ebay."

"Niall, you have to stop this obsession with Zayn. I thought it was pretty cute that you like him, but actually kidnapping him is absurd and possessive."

"I don't care what you say Louis, I want Zayn and I'm going to have him held up in captive. He does things to my mind. I don't know if it's his beautiful flawless face or his adorable smile, when he sticks his tongue between his teeth drives me insane." Niall exclaims pacing around.

"I think you need some help, or someone to talk you." Louis
reasoned.

"No! What I need is Zayn in my prison to please me."

"Well don't think I'm helping you on your foolish plans of getting him. It's never going to work because he's a celebrity and no one going to let him get hurt. You should stop wasting your time on him!" Louis yelled.

Niall step forward making Louis's back hit against the wall, "Just because he screw around and I screwed you doesn't mean I have feelings for you. You were just a good fuck that's it. Don't act all jealous now, so go back to your boyfriend Nick that you've been cheating on." Niall sneered and left.

All Louis could do was crack under the pressure and fall on the floor as tears fall down his face. Niall was right about him being jealous Zayn. All Niall does is think and talk about it him. Louis never thought he would be attracted to this new Niall, but he hates himself for cheating on Nick.

****

Meanwhile Zayn was back in his art room early morning, while Marcel sat in a chair and watches him draw. Marcel felt bad that he was going to make Zayn waste his hard earn money, but he won't be thinking about that ever again. Marcel vows to protect Zayn from Niall and anyone who tries to hurt his friend.

"Marcel?"

"Yeah?"

"Where do you live now?"

"I live in Ireland. It's pretty nice, my parents wanted to live in a richer area, but I always love Bradford."

"Why?" Zayn asked shaking the spray can and began spraying.

"Because you were here, I never met someone so full of life and fun to be around it. You were, well are my best friend Zayn and I love it here because you are back in my life."

"Awwww Marcy!" Zayn squeals and giggled, as he ran towards Marcel and hugged him, "That's the most nicest thing anyone said to me."

"I mean't ever word of it. I'm proud to be your best friend Zayn."

"Stop Marcy, your going to make me cry." Zayn pouted, but was thankful that had a friend that admire him so much. Zayn never got along with anyone from his school he used to go to. They were mean and cruel to him, so he stop trying to make friends.

"Why the sad face?" Marcel ask, playing with Zayn's hair.

"When I used to go to school people made of my giggles and they would laugh at me. I don't know why they did that, but I did something very bad to them."