тнιятєєи

[Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible thing]

"What do you mean strip?" Zayn asked side glancing at Niall.

"Your going to get a naked."

"Can you at least turn around."

"I can't, you might hit me with something and try to escape again." Niall grins.

"I'm feeling very uncomfortable Niall, I don't wanna take off my clothes in front of you."

"Then your not taking a shower." Niall raised his eyebrow.

Eventually Zayn caved and took off shirt and Niall was staring with lust, as Zayn starting to unbutton his pants.

"I'm going to get in the shower now." Zayn nervously laughs, but Niall grab his wrist.

"The boxers need to come off as
well."

Zayn grumbled under his breath and slip off his boxers, as Niall stared at Zayn's plumply olive tone arse. Zayn was getting in the shower, so Niall swatted his arse hard making Zayn yelp.

"Ow! That hurt." Zayn frown.

"It wasn't me, it was the shower curtains." Niall replied innocently.

"Can you please turn them off or something? I don't like the shower curtains hitting my bum please." Zayn lightly scowled turning the shower knob for hot water.

"My poor baby, do you want me to rub your rosy red butt cheek?" Niall asked getting in the shower naked.

"Please don't hurt me." Zayn whimpered.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to wash your back and caress your bum that was hit by the shower curtains." Niall smirks.

"That's very thoughtful of you Niall." Zayn smiles, as he drops the soap, "Oops." Zayn giggles bending low and Niall just wanted to f.uck Zayn senseless right then and there, but he doesn't want to force himself on the innocent boy.

"Let me help." Niall says taking the bar of soap from Zayn's hand washing his back.

Niall couldn't stop staring at Zayn's delicate features at his slim waist to his perky arse. His skin was like a candy sweet carmel apple good enough to eat, Niall never saw such a beautiful body that was a guy.

"My bum hurts from the slap." Zayn mutters sadly.

"I'm going to make it feel better." Niall whispers, his hand on the right slightly swollen cheek of Zayn's bum and starts to massage it.

"Feels good." Zayn says unsteady. Niall brushed his fingers inside Zayn's extremely tight bum, just poking the tight hole that Zayn kept clenching around, as his moans became louder.

"F.uck your moans are the most angelic thing I've heard from those vocal cords." Niall moans, as he continue to play with Zayn's bum.

Niall was becoming extremely hard his manhood is sticking straight up and Niall desperate to stick it inside Zayn.

"Can your finger go in deeper?" Zayn asked making Niall moan again at Zayn's curiosity.

"Just sit down in the corner." Niall says, his breath unsteady. Zayn nodded sitting at the corner of the shower, a little sit area for Niall's grandparents who came to visit and used it to sit down to shower.

"Why there's a ball on your willy?"

"I got it pierced, you wanna touch it?" Niall questioned biting his lip, as if he's was tempted to shove his c0ck down Zayn's throat.

"Yeah." Zayn cheered as he pokes it.

"You can kiss and suck it, if you want to." Niall pressed on moving his manhood to Zayn's face.

"Really?"

"I can't do this." Niall muttered backing away. He feels so guilty in taking advantage of Zayn like this, but the urges are to strong to ignore.

"I'm going to get out the shower." Zayn says getting up.

"No wait. Sit back down." Niall knew he was going to felt like crap for doing this, but he wanted to feel good.

Zayn sat back down, "Am I going to kiss your willy?"

"Yes baby, go on it doesn't bite." Niall nervously gulped feeling lust cloud his judgment. Zayn started to kiss the top of Niall's sensitive length, then the side of it with his wet pink lips.

Niall hissed in pleasure as he watch Zayn do his thing. Zayn open his mouth letting his tongue swirl around licking the piercing ball and started to suck it.

"Your such a pro at this Zayn." Niall gritted out putting his hands on the shower wall as the warm water made stream that fogged up the whole bathroom.

"Doesn't taste like nothing." Zayn says quickly then getting back to sucking.

"Maybe I can order some dessert toppings like whip cream or chocolate syrup to make it taste better." Niall choked out, as Zayn started to swallow more of his length.

"Oh I love whip cream." Zayn giggles his vocal cords making vibrations around Niall's c0ck causing him to cry out in ecstasy, then he came hard into Zayn's throat making him choke.

"F.uck I'm so sorry Zayn, I didn't mean to make you choke." Niall replies quickly.

"Was that milk that came out of your willy?" Zayn asked, as he coughs Niall's come out of his mouth.

"Yeah sure, it was milk." Niall lied.

"Niall I'm tired." Zayn whine, putting his arm around Niall's neck.

"Ok I'm just going to make you feel so good, you deserve a little treat." Niall whispers, then started to jerk off Zayn.

"Oh!" Zayn gasp wrapped his arms tighter around Niall's neck. Niall begins to pump faster.

"Come for me Zayn, I want you to scream my name like never before." Niall grunted rubbing his thumb around Zayn's slit.

"F-Feels g-good! Oh Niall!" Zayn cries out in pleasure before Zayn could come, Niall quickly got on his knees and started to lick the slit making Zayn's eyes go back in his head, as he came into Niall's mouth.

"Yum." Niall praised sucking Zayn dry leaving no traces of come behind.

"I'm sorry I pee milk on you, please don't be mad." Zayn says nervously.

"Don't worry baby, it okay. Let's get you cleaned up."

Niall headed out the shower first drying off his wet body and then Zayn's. Niall goes to his room and gets two pairs of boxers for himself and Zayn.

"Can we cuddle again?" Zayn asked, as he put on the boxers Niall gave him.

"Sure." Niall grins, as they both headed downstairs only in boxers which Zayn didn't complain, he was comfortable about Niall so far and didn't feel insecure around him.

Zayn goes under the covers as he waits for Niall to get in bed and put his tattoo arms around his waist, as they both drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't leave you guys hanging after that cliffhanger last chapter :)

Comment #ZiallShowerFluff if you like this chapter.

Dedication: emilybarns

{Vote•Comment•Share•Fan}