Epilogue

Five years later.

"Zayn? It's nice to see you, what are you doing here?" Eleanor asked, as she stands up and shakes his hand.

"I just wanted to visit my fake therapist my father made me go to five years ago." Zayn sassed, as he sat across from her.

"Wow! You're speaking more correctly."

"No, I've matured more over the years. I knew how to speak before, I was innocent."

Eleanor nodded, "I'm sorry for your lost. I know that Niall was someone who you were close to."

Zayn sighed, "He wasn't just someone, he was my soulmate. The day he died ruined me, I wasn't myself for a long time, but I made myself better to take care of my son and daughter."

"Oh! So you found someone else!?"

"Nope, I gave birth many months after Niall's death. I had twins. One girl and one boy." Zayn smiles.

"How could that be possible?" Eleanor asked in belief.

"You see when Niall sticked his dïck up my ass all those years ago, I ended up pregnant." Zayn sassed, as he rolled his eyes.

"What are their names?"

"Niall Jr. and Natalie."

"Great names and have you found anymore special for you?"

"No, I know in my heart that Niall was the only person for me and no one can replicate a person like him. I'm happy with my children and that's all I need right now."

"Tell me more about your book you published last year?"

"The book was my personal adventure of Niall and I. My own words and I wanted to tell the real story of what happen. That's why the book title is called Stockholm syndrome because Niall did kidnapped me, but I ended up falling in love with him. He made me happy and took care of me."

"Are you still in contact with your fans through social media?"

Zayn nodded with a genuine smile, "Yes they still support me all these years and I'm grateful for them sending me art that they did to cheer me up. I still make art for them at a low cost and it supports me a lot."

"Not to be rude, but why come here and tell me everything you been through? I knew you didn't like me when we first meant, so why now."

"I needed some closure for myself and I knew you when I was younger, I trust you even though you didn't like the idea of loving my kidnapper." Zayn stated firmly.

"I have to agree that I was wrong with giving my input on your relationship. I know now that it's okay to love your kidnapper in your case, he wasn't cruel to you. Niall was infatuated with you and gave you two beautiful children."

Zayn sniffles wiping his tears away, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes I do. I judge to quickly and I was wrong. I'm happy that you still consider me as your therapist."

"Fake therapist." Zayn joked.

Eleanor laughs, "Do you have any pictures of Niall Jr. and Natalie?"

Zayn stood up pulling out his phone, "Yeah."

"They both have his blue eyes, but your raven black hair." Eleanor noted with a smile.

"Yeah. They remind me so much of me him and I wish they got a chance to meet him."

"Me too."

"Thanks for your time Eleanor. I'm sure my kids are stressing out my papa."

"Come by anytime Zayn."

"Okay."

****

Zayn pushed the double conjoined stroller until he finally found what he was looking for.

"Papa what's that?" Asked Niall jr pointing.

"It's where your other papa is resting for a very long time."

"The rock is a pretty light blue." Natalie noted.

"It's called a tombstone, you can always visit your other papa here and he loves you both very much."

"I see papa sometimes." Both twins say at the same time.

"W-What h-how?" Zayn stutters, as he knees down resting his hand on Niall's tombstone.

"When we sleep, I see papa and he's nice. He did funny faces at us and has wings." Niall Jr. says smiling.

"Niall's is both your guardian angel. He's always watching over you." Zayn says trying not to cry.

"He told us he loves you in our dream." Natalie says softly holding Zayn's hand.

"I'm sure he does and I still love him."

"Papa! Can we get ice cream!?" Niall Jr. says bouncing in his stroller.

"Of course we can." Zayn smiles.

They all kiss the tombstone and walked slowly away. Zayn will never forget the person that he loved so much when he was a teenager. He was happy that his children got to see him in their dreams. Things have been difficult year after year, but Zayn manages to keep himself and his twin children going strong for the last five years.

Zayn's father and Marcel finally realized the love that Niall and Zayn had. They felt guilty for trying to stop them from being together, but Zayn forgave them both about a year ago. It was hard for Zayn to let people back into his life, but he stayed strong and needed his family by his side.

Liam and Harry are happily married going three years strong and has been a big support for Zayn along side his children. Liam and Harry are expected to adopt their children this summer.

It ended badly for Louis and Nick's relationship, but Louis found love with Marcel. They have been happy ever since going two years committed to each other.

Zayn appreciates the time he had with Niall until the very end. He will always thank him mentally for being in his life and show him what true love really is.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is actually my first sad ending I've ever done. I hope you guys like it, I wanted to do something different instead of a happy ending, like I've done with my other Ziall books.

Thank you for supporting this book from the beginning. I really love writing innocent Zayn and thanks for the boys for writing an amazing song that inspired to write this book.

I published my first Lilo book, it's called Phone Sëx Operator. Check it out, if you like.

Comment

And

Vote