єιgнт

[I can hear sirens, sirens
He hit me and it felt like a kiss]

Over the past few days Zayn has been texting Marcel getting to know each other. Zayn is so excited that he's gotten in contact with his long lost friend and he finally found a friend he can confine in.

Zayn was lonely without any friends because people couldn't put up with his clingy and happy behavior all the time, but Marcel always admire Zayn for being positive and always looking at the brighter side of things.

Zayn is getting ready for his very first meet and greet with his fans this afternoon and Marcel promised that he was going to fly out the day before so he can see Zayn.

Zayn was even more thrill, not only see his fans who loves his work, but to meet Marcel in person, so they rekindle their friendship.

As usual, Zayn gets out of his hotel bed and showers quickly to get ready to do some graffiti work. Zayn eats his cereal swinging his feet back and fourth in his happy mode, then wakes his father.

"Papa, it's time wake up!" Zayn softly cheers, nudges his father to wake up, but he's isn't moving.

"Papa? Why aren't you waking up?" Zayn asked, as he kept pushing his father, but nothing was working.

Zayn was already in tears and calling 911.

"911! What's your emergency?"

"My Papa w-won't w-wake u-up! I d-don't k-know what to d-do." Cried Zayn hugging his unmoving father.

"Calm down sir, we trace your location and someone will be ambulance shortly. Hanging on tight." The lady said reassuring.

"O-okay. Thank you n-nice lady." Zayn says with a sniffle.

****

The ambulance came and took Yaser to the hospital and Zayn was escorted to the waiting area. He was yelling at the nurse because he wanted to stay with his father, while they checked what's wrong with him.

"I'm sorry, but you have to wait here."

"I wanna see my papa!" Zayn whined.

"Once he's stable than you can see him. Please have a seat." The nurse says kindly and feeling sorry for the boy.

"Okay." Zayn says sadly. He hopes that his dad is okay. All Zayn ever wanted was to make his father proud and he feels like he's to blame from his new success causing his father stress.

Thirty minutes goes by and Zayn has fallen asleep with his mouth slightly open and his tongue hanging out until the nurse wakes him up.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?" Zayn says drowsy, as he wipes his mouth and eyes.

"Your dad is awake now, you can see him."

"Ya! Papa is okay!" Zayn says excited racing into the room and giving Yaser a big hug.

"Zayn, I'm sorry for scaring you." Yaser coos rubbing Zayn's back.

"I thought you were g-gone. I can't l-lose you p-papa." Zayn says crying.

"I'm going to be okay. I was dehydrated and I need more potassium in my body."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I need to drink more water and eat foods that has potassium like bananas."

"Ok, I'm just glad your okay. When do we go home?"

"I'm not going home yet, but you will, I called Liam to come get you, he should be here any moment."

"Yaser! Are you alright!?" Liam says frantic, as he made his way into the hospital room.

"I'm fine Liam, I'm going to stay in the hospital for a day or two more. I need you to look after Zayn."

"Okay, Zayn say bye to your Dad because he need to we are almost late to your first meet and greet."

"But I wanna stay hear with Papa."

"Zayn, I'm going to fine. I don't want to miss your first meet up with your fans."

"Ok, bye Papa, I see you later." Zayn says giving his father another hug.

"See you later son."

****

Zayn and Liam arrived at a Barnes and Noble for the meet and greet. It should hold up for big crowds when waiting in lines and there's two emergency exits just in case things gets hectic and Zayn needs to evacuate. Extra security was brought as well for protection.

Zayn sat at a comfy rolly chair as he played with the lever under his sit that made the chair go up and down, which made him giggle.

Their was a huge line already outside the store and they let ten people at a time into the store.

"Hi beautiful. What's your name?" Zayn asked, signing a poster off his merchandise.

"I'm Sahar." She says nervously.

"Hello Sahar, what a pretty name and your very pretty."

"Thank you! Can I get a hug and maybe picture?" Sahar says trying not to stutter.

"Yeah of course." Zayn says happily going around the table, putting his hand around her waist, as the flash came on snapping the picture.

"Thank you Zayn! Your the best." She gushes and giving Zayn a hug.

"Anytime." Zayn says with a bright smile that makes him happy to see his fans happy. He sits back down on the seat.

"I bet your a bottom, aren't you!?" Sahar asked squeaking.

"Bottom? What do you mean?"

"I have to go, bye Zayn." She says happily than leaving as the next fan.

Two whole hours it took for Zayn to see majority of his fans and he's exhausted, but excited to see so many came to see him. Even some guys that are fans of his graffiti, but one of them try to kiss Zayn and was escorted out. Zayn just blush and giggled at the guy being kicked out.

Zayn was doodling a drawing of him and his father on a piece of paper, as he wants for Liam signal to leave.

"Hi Zayn" A familiar voice rang into Zayn's ear that made him look up.

"Marcel!" Zayn cheered getting out his seat and tackling Marcel in a hug.

"Hey Zayn, I've missed you so much my old friend."

"I did to. You gotta stay over my hotel room so we chat and have a sleepover."

"I'm so ready for a sleepover!" Marcel exclaims as the both link arms and enter the Limo.

_________________________

Zarcel is to cute :)

Dedication: aftertea

Vote

And

Comment