тωєиту тняєє

[I really really really really really really like you and I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?]

"Last one in the shower is a rotten egg!" Zayn giggles running into the house going up the stairs with Niall smirking from behind as he grabbed him.

"I got you!" Niall grins picking up Zayn and kissing him on the lips.

Niall puts Zayn on the bed stripping off his boxers and his. As they continue to kiss and grind on each other.

"Oh! Niall!" Zayn moans as Niall kisses his neck.

"Let's get in the shower." Niall says trying to catch his breath feeing he wanted to ravish Zayn every single minute he's got with him.

Niall couldn't wait any longer. He carried a giggling squeaking Zayn into the shower and turned the knob as the warm water came falling down.

Zayn took the soap and started to wash Niall's tattoos body which he like to admire so much.

"I wanna continue to do so many bad things to Zayn, I can't even control myself. Look what you've done to me." Niall whispers into his ear.

"But they aren't bad things, it makes me feel really really good!" Zayn cheers bouncing a little.

Niall nodded as he took the soap from Zayn and started to wash the innocent boy's body.

Zayn shivered a little when Niall's hand started to wash his bubble butt cheeks.

"Have you thought about it?" Zayn asked, he as played with Niall's belly button.

"About?"

"Falling with me." Zayn shyly smiles.

"I already have fallen for you baby boy." Niall grins as he kiss Zayn hard in the mouth and started to finger his bum.

"Oh!" Zayn moaned a low growl, he secretly loved when Niall fingered him, it made him feel this weird tingled feeling around his body.

"You like that Zayn?"

Zayn nodded his head quickly, "How can I make you feel good?"

"Stroke me." Niall muttered darkly, his eyes filled with lust, as he guided Zayn's hand to his pierced c0ck.

Zayn moved his hand up and down making Niall moan loud, as he added two more fingers into Zayn's bum.

"Faster Zayn." Niall threw his head back, as he paced up the pace.

"My arms hurts." Zayn pouted.

"I'm so close baby. Get on your knees for me please."

Niall took his fingers out from Zayn's bum and Zayn got on his knees as he stroke Niall even faster.

"Zayn!" Niall moaned cried out as he came all over Zayn's face.

"Yaaaaaa more milk!" Zayn cheered licking his face.

Niall could only laugh at Zayn's innocents and cleaned up his face.

"How about we take a bubble bath?" Niall suggested, wiping all the come off Zayn's face.

"Yes! Please."

Niall pushed the push the value so the water could come out the bottom faucet and he plugged the hole so the water could rise, then he added the last bit of bubble bath soap into the water.

He sat on the floor and Zayn was going to sit down, but he slip and fell on top of Niall.

"Are you ok?" Niall asked concerned holding Zayn to his chest tightly.

"Yeah, you saved me." Zayn smiles trying not to giggle.

"I'm glad I did. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Niall coos into Zayn's ear.

"N-Niall." Zayn whimpers.

"Yes? You ok?"

"Can you please milk me, I don't like being hard."

"Of course baby, you don't have to be embarrassed to asking me." Niall says softly and pulling up Zayn closer to face, and body.

Niall pressed his lips against Zayn and started to jerk his hard shaft, while Niall used his other hand to finger Zayn's bum again.

Niall started thrusting faster into Zayn with bum with his finger and he started cry out in pleasure.

I'm going to Milk! I'm going to milk!" Zayn screamed out and came hard into the bubble bath water than made his hole widen a bit more making Niall's finger go inside even deeper.

"I'm going to clean you up." Niall smirks loving seeing Zayn all flushed out and vulnerable.

"Can we cuddle after? I'm really tired." Zayn pouted closing eyes, as he lays on Niall's chest.

"Soon." Niall replies back taking the soap and begins to clean Zayn.

Niall carries Zayn into the room and dries his body down and couldn't help, but kiss his body, then got his dress.

"Cuddle time!" Zayn shouted sleepy.

Niall smiled, as he put on a pair of boxers and climb into bed. Zayn scooted on top of Niall laying on his chest.

Zayn was immediately sound asleep, as Niall played with Zayn's hair.

"You make me happy Zayn and I don't want you to ever leave me." Niall whispers into his ear, then falls asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZiallLovesSmuttyFun if you like this chapter.

Dedication: ZaynJPayne

Shameless Promotion:

I have a Ziall story called: Orange Is The New Black, if you guys want to check that out.

And

I have my first Narry story called Style.

Comment

And

Vote