ѕιχ

[If you're lookin' for truth, don't come looking for me, you're better off not knowing, Its your own story, Its the safest place you'll ever be]

Zayn stood frozen and kept staring at the direct message he got from his old friend Marcel. Zayn remembers begging his parents, more like his mother to say goodbye to his only friend, but she said no and dragged him in the car.

Zayn's father protest and sided with Zayn, but she didn't care. Which is why when they moved to Bradford and as days goes by Zayn's mother just felt without a warning and no goodbye. That shattered Zayn's heart because not only he didn't get to say goodbye to Marcel, but also his mother. Zayn always blamed himself for his mother leaving, he didn't understand why was she so cruel and mean towards him.

"Zayn, your food is going to get cold, something wrong?" Yaser questioned, putting his hand on Zayn's forehead to check if he had a fever.

"No papa, I'm okay. Can I eat later and drawing something on my wall. I've got some inspiration that sparked into my mind."

"Ok, I will be hear watching you draw, I bet it's going to be amazing whatever your planning to do."

"Thank you papa." Zayn said with a smile and went over to his sketch pad drawing in bubble letters of friends & family matter to me. Then drawing people around the words as they hug it. Zayn was satisfy with drawing and immediately started to spray paint it until it was completed.

"Why and what are you drawing?" Liam questioned making Zayn slightly jump.

"I've gotten inspired and wanted to draw something that's meaningful and also multi cultural. People from different races are hugging the words 'friends & family matter to me' I think my fans and people will love it." Zayn says admiring his work.

"Very fascinating concept. Using multi cultural as way to connect with other fans. Great job Zayn."

"Thank you Liam, I thank my old pal Marcel for inspiring this piece of work."

"Let's get this straight Zayn. You don't have any friends or family, you only have your father and this company who is your family. If it wasn't for us, you would've still be living in that poor neighborhood. Now get some sleep, because tomorrow is your Photoshoot." Liam spat and left the room.

Zayn frowned as he turned around to organize the spray cans in a line neatly and began fixing his art room a little. It hurt Zayn to be talked down by Liam and he doesn't know why Liam is so mean to him.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I had to use the bathroom real quick, oh I love your new drawing son. I'm sure your fans would love it once it gets made into shirts and into paintings, so people can hang on their walls."

"Thanks papa. I'm ready to go back to the hotel."

"Ok son."

****

The early next day Zayn had to get up for his first Photoshoot with Seventeen magazine. He was a bit nervous since he hasn't done anything like this before, but also excited he gets to do something new for a change. Yaser hounded Zayn to eat breakfast since he didn't the Chinese food last night.

Once Zayn finished his frosted flakes cereal with a cut up banana inside. Zayn and Yaser both got ready and headed outside where Zayn was greeted by some fans by taking pictures and signing a few things.

The limo arrived and Zayn said goodbye to his fans headed inside the limo where they arrived to Seventeen magazine studio.

"Hello, are you Zayn Malik?"

"Yes I am."

"Welcome to our headquarters. It's a privilege to work with you. You be being doing different photo shoots with outfits provided by us and a small interview asking you questions about your new found fame. Is that okay with you?" The professional women asked kindly.

"Yes." Zayn says with a low cheer doing a little bounce.

"Wonderful, let's get you ready."

Zayn was taken to changing room with clothes already set for him. He striped to his boxers and putting on a white shirt with a jean jacket, and jeans.

Zayn step out of the changing room to be escorted to the photo area.

"Hello Zayn I'm going to the photographer. Just stand in front of that gray screen and I will tell you what facial expression to make.

"Ok." Zayn says standing in front of the grayish white screen.

"Give me happiness."

Zayn smiled cheesy at the camera.

"Yes, work the camera! Give me sadness."

Zayn frown and poured his lips while looking down.

"Wonderful! Give my bad boy vibe."

Zayn smirked biting his lips while arching his eyebrow.

"Dear lord! Perfection! Give the camera innocent yet adorable!"

Zayn began to pouted his lips further as if he was kissing the camera very innocently.

"Excellent! Last one give me laughing."

"Erm can you like make me laugh, like yelling boo at me or funny words?"

"Okay get ready and BOO!"

Zayn erupted in bubbles of giggles holding he tummy and as his tongue poking out.

"Well done Zayn. This magazine will be out next month, but don't tell your fans yet. We will notify you when it's time to announce it. Now I'm going to ask you question, please come with me." The photographer says walking as Zayn nodded and followed to a table.

"How's your life been before you became a star?"

"A star? Like as a star from space?"

"Let me rephrase my question. How's your life before your new found success?"

"Oh! It's was okay. My papa and I lived alright, but we kinda struggled, but we made it day by day." Zayn says looking at his father who closely watching. Zayn hove him a thumbs up with a bright smile and Yaser did the same.

"Your papa is your father correct? And what do you love about him?"

"Yes my dad is my papa and I love everything about him. He's always been their for me and never left my side. I owe him everything for letting me do graffiti and support my passion."

"What about your mother?"

Zayn frown. "I don't have a mommy, she left me without an explanation, but papa is better than her, so it's her lost."

"What about your fan? Have you gotten on contact with them?"

"Yes! Their all amazing and I try to follow and tweet them as much as possible. I haven't been on Tumblr or Instagram yet, but I will be very soon."

"That's great Zayn. Last question, what inspires your art?"

"Personal experience and when I see something my fans made on Twitter, or an idea that pops in my head and that's how I'm inspired."

"Thank you Zayn for your time and answer."

"Your welcome and thanks for having me."

****
Zayn is in the limo resting his head on his fathers shoulder as he takes out his phone from his pocket and goes on Twitter. Zayn's been debating on wether or not to message Marcel, but he had enough time thinking and he wants to be best friends again with him to make up lost time they once had few years ago.

"Hey Marcel! I do remember you and I can't to get to know you again and maybe we can see each other soon :)"

____________________________

VOTE

And

Comment

Dedication: RainGirl_98