тωєиту fινє

[Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know. That, baby, you're the best]

"Do you know your kidnappers name?" Asked the police officer.

Zayn shook his head sideways feeling sad that Niall had to run. He's totally heartbroken that he just left him alone with a bunch of officers that took him away.

Zayn didn't want to go home yet, he wanted to see his papa and Marcel, but Niall was someone special in his heart that was clouding his thought wanting to stay with him for as long as possible.

"Are you lying Zayn?"

"No." Zayn grumble with pout, as he wipe away the dry tears on his cheek. Before he got into the police station, he was kicking and screaming wanting stay at Niall's home, but they didn't listen.

"Your father should be here in a few hours, do you want anything to eat?" The police officer pressed on.

"Papa." Zayn whisper to himself with a small smile, but can't shake off the sadness that Niall is gone from his life.

Another police officer came into the room, "We inspected the kidnappers house and we've found documents of his full name, his parents documents as well. His name is Niall Horan and we have his face on every news channel for the next twenty four hours."

"Excellent work officer Jeremy, now look out for Zayn's father, he should be arriving soon."

"Okay officer Jacob."

****

Yaser came bursting through the door hugging his son.

"I'm so happy you are okay Zayn, I missed you so much and I can't wait to take you back to Bradford."

"I miss you to papa." Zayn mumbles hugging his father.

"Did that bastard hurt you? Do you need to be checked by a doctor?"

"I'm okay papa, but Niall was my friend."

"That monster isn't your friend Zayn, he kidnapped you and took you to Ireland! He needs to be caught and send to jail."

"But I think I love him papa." Zayn frowns, not understanding the concept of loving his kidnappers. Zayn wasn't taught the basics of right and wrong.

Yaser eyes widen, "Love him? Are you saying you're gay Zayn?"

Zayn shrug, "I don't know."

"Let's take break from questions Yaser and let Zayn rest for the day." Liam reasoned.

" Hi Liam!" Zayn cheers a bit hugging him.

" Hey Zayn, me and your father missed you every much, and whenever you ready, you can come back to Bradford and get started on new art drawings." Liam says softly hugging Zayn back.

"Yaaaa I would like that." Zayn semi cheers bouncing a little.

"Liam, can I talk you outside." Yaser says already exiting though the door and Liam followed.

"What's wrong."

"My son thinks the kidnapper is his friend and he maybe in love with him. That sounds extremely absurd that my innocent boy can be compassionate to a person who stole him from his own father." Yaser hissed.

"Let Zayn have a good night sleep, so he can processes what has happen to him. He's been through a lot and we can't just yell at him." Liam reasoned, putting his hand on Yaser's shoulder.

Yaser sighs, You're right Liam, I shouldn't be so hard on Zayn. I should be thankful that he's alive and well."

"Papa? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry." Zayn whimpers, hugging his father.

"It's okay Zayn, I should be the one apologizing. You've had a rough month and I shouldn't be so mean to you." Yaser coos.

"Okay papa, can we go home now?"

"In a few days we will, but right now we are staying at a nice hotel, let's go."

"I miss Niall." Zayn whisper to himself feeling sad all over again.

****

"I'm coming! Stop banging on my damn door." Louis ran towards his front door opening it.

"Louis."

"Niall? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were the pizza man, he's been late and I want my damn pizza!" louis huffed.

"I need your help." Niall says before collapsing on top of Louis.

"Oh my god, you've been shot." Louis says panicking dragging Niall's body into his house and closing the door behind him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Extremely sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer.

Comment #ZaynMissesNiall if you like this chapter.

Comment

And

Vote