fινє

[Just close your eyes the sun is going down, you'll be alright no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound]

Marcel was shocked that his long lost friend followed him on Twitter, he wasn't excepting days of spaming him to notice him out of the hundreds of newly generated fans that Zayn been getting over time.

"Why isn't he responding to your direct message?" Niall replies making Marcel jump a little from Niall's desk.

"I don't know maybe he's busy or something."

"Are you done using my computer? I need to use it."

"Use it as in stare at Zayn pictures all day. Why don't you go outside and breathe in the fresh air. All you do is stay in your room and on your computer twenty four hours a day." Marcel corrects.

"Do you have a problem with me staring lustfully at Zayn pictures?"

"No." Marcel yawns and sits on Niall's water bed.

"Oh, but I think you do." Niall says getting to up close to Marcel comfort.

"I don't."

"Don't lie to me Marcy." Niall smirks placing his hand on Marcel leg, but he pushed it away.

"I'm not lying and can you please get out of my comfort zone. Thank you very much."

"So the rumors in high school aren't true?"

Marcel snap his eyes towards Niall, "W-What r-rumors?"

"Few months ago their was rumor about you having a crush on me and someone saw you wanking off in the bathroom, as you shouted my name."

"That never happen!"

"Whoa easy Marcel, no need to get hostile. It was just a statement." Niall says casually putting his hand on Marcel leg.

"C-can you s-stop t-touching me Niall."

"It's okay to want me Marcel. We can explore the unknown sexual desires together." Niall continues as he creeps his hands towards Marcel crotch.

"I said n-no N-Niall." Marcel stutters in fear.

"I promise I will make you feel good." Niall touching Marcel hard length.

"No no NO! Stop!" Marcel begs in hysteria cowering away from Niall's touch and concealing himself under the covers.

"Are you sure about that Marcy? Because I felt something pretty hard down in your pants and it's needs to taken care of." Niall reasons climbing on the bed.

"Niall, why don't you leave me alone please and go wank off to Zayn pictures of him.

"I need something more to satisfy my hormonal needs Marcy, I'm sure you will cooperate."

"No! What are you doing!?"

"Just simply grinding on you. Just picture this as one of your wildest dreams of me giving you want you want. Like when you were moaning my name in the boys bathroom."

"I said that was a LIE! I never would do that." Marcel cried out.

"Oh Marcy! Stop being so dramatic and let me fuck you! Stop being a innocent little nerd! I know for a fact you want this, do you want to spend the rest of you life a virgin!?" Niall spat.

"N-no."

"Then take off your damn clothes off! And admit that you like me!"

"I USED to like you! I don't anymore. I missed the old tattoo free Niall! Who was nice and made people laugh. Why are you this way!?"

"It was all an act Marcel! So I could please my stupid arse parents! I'm done listening to any of their bullshit any more! That's why they left me hear alone! This is why your going back to end up along and no one to love you. Your twenty years old in high school you stupid fuck!"

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU!" Marcel sobbed. Marcel only told Niall the truth about his struggled in high school, people thought Marcel was highly smart because of his nerdy appearance, but in fact he was barely passing any of his classes.

It made Niall realize he went to far by insult Marcel and forcing him to have sex with him. Niall doesn't understand his hormonal drive when he sees picture of Zayn and wants to do dirty things to the innocent graffiti boy.

"Marcel I'm sor-"

"No! I heard to much of your disgusting mouth today. You don't get to insult my intelligence and sex life. Do you think it's easy being the only one who's suppose to be in college right now!? Do you know how dumb I feel not able to pass twelfth grade!? Well fuck you Niall. Your lucky your parents are rich because you wouldn't have to drop out of high school and get an education like every one else. You can buy your way out of anything."

"Marcel I-" Niall started but was caught off again.

"I told you to get out!"

"This is my damn house! Why don't you leave!"

"I don't give a shit if it's your house! Go take a walk or something."

Niall was so close to blowing up on Marcel by dragging him by his hair and kicking him out his house, but he put Marcel threw enough. So he stormed out of his room and headed outside for a quick jog to blow off some steam.

_________________________
Some Narcel drama.

Zayn will be in the next chapter.

Dedication to my favorite Ziall author Pazzypoo

VOTE

And

Comment