ѕєνєитєєи

[If you could take my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer]

Niall shuffled around the bed smiling from the dream he experience, he was with Zayn and they were on a boat naked, as they had se.x for the fourth time. Niall never felt this way before. He was so deeply infatuated with Zayn that all he wants to do is please him and corrupted his innocents.

Niall got off at Zayn liking to be touched in dirty ways and he wanted to keep it that way, but unfortunately Niall was frustrated that it was only a dream, but that didn't stop Niall from wanking off as he moans Zayn's name until he climax.

Niall tilted his head noticing that Zayn wasn't next to him, so he assumed he went to get something to drink and wouldn't panic like he did before, but Niall was starting to become increasingly annoyed that Zayn hasn't come back to bed, so he went to investigate.

Niall began to panic when he couldn't find Zayn anywhere in the house, he checked everywhere and he came up empty. Niall quickly took a shower and then messaged Louis to come his house.

Niall couldn't sit still, he was chomping as his fingernails and pacing around the living room. He felt so stupid for falling asleep first and not making sure Zayn wasn't planning on escaping.

There was a knock at the door Niall quickly opened the door and sighed, he thought it would be Zayn, but it Louis.

"What was the emergency you so called text me about? Please don't say this is a booty call cause I will leave right now." Louis huffs.

"He's gone." Niall exclaims.

"Who?"

"Zayn! We were sleeping together on the bed and when I woke up he just disappear. I checked the whole house and he escaped."

"Are you sure? What if he went out to get some fresh air." Louis reasoned.

"I doubt it, he left me because I'm a prick to him, but I was starting to like him. Maybe milking him so to soon." Niall grumbled.

"Milking him?" Louis questioned amused.

"I mean jerking him off, Now Zayn got me saying it's milk."

"I'm sure Zayn is fine, he just needs a break from you."

"A break from what? Zayn and I are doing fine."

"Really? Well you kidnaped him, then yelled at him for getting a glass of water then proceeded to slap him, then you called me over for se.x. I think you need a break from Zayn. You've hurted him a lot." Louis reasoned sitting next to Niall.

"You think he heard us?"

"Maybe he did. We were really loud upstairs and that could've made Zayn extremely hurt that you was getting it on with me while he was locked up in the basement. Karma is rearing its ugly head on you Niall."

"I don't care." Niall shrug folding his arm.

"Oh but you do care for Zayn. You care about his opinion about you wether it's about your tattoos or how you act. Zayn likes you this way and all you gotta do is stop fighting his love."

"He doesn't love me." Niall shot back.

"Your not allowing Zayn to love you. Your scared that his love is real and you don't want to accept it."

"Whatever you say Louis, I don't believe it. How am I going to get Zayn back?"

"You should just let him go back home and live his life."

"Why in the hell would I do that? I need Zayn and I'm going to get him back." Niall hissed.

"Just think about it. You can't keep Zayn locked up forever."

"Watch me."

****

"Why are you keeping me here?" Asked a frighten Zayn who was tied up.

"I've gotten a shocking text about my boyfriend screwing Niall. I was going to murder him, but you came along and I have big plans for you." Nick grins.

"Please don't hurt me, I didn't do anything."

"I won't, your to sweet to harm, it's not your fault what Louis did. Cheating is something he's known for, but I foolish wanted to be with him."

"Why take me if Louis and Niall are in trouble?"

"I need your help in getting sweet revenge on them. I won't do anything to hurt you, we are going to scare them a little."

"I don't wanna hurt anybody feelings." Zayn pouted.

"They hurt my feelings, so I'm just going to something less dramatic. I could just beat you and demand a apologize from them." Nick replied harshly.

"Ok, I will help you, but can I get something to drink please."

"Sure what would you like."

"Milk."

"Ok." Nick says getting up and headed to his fridge and taking the carton of milk out.

"Did you know that milk comes from our willy's." Zayn says giggling.

"Who told you that?" Nick asked weirdly.

"Niall."

"That's strange." Nick murmured to himself and untying Zayn, then gave him the cup."

"Thank you." Zayn says, then taking
sip.

"Okay so here's the plan." Nick starts discussing the plan to get revenge on both Louis and Nick.

__________________________________________________________________

What do you think Nick is planning?

Dedication: Ken_Young01

Vote

Comment