"I joined the IT department today, but I mainly work for the CEO. I just got hired here. Do you know how much I want to work here? It's like I'm living the dream. Every IT in our country wants to work here cause It's the biggest IT company in Thailand. It's also very competitive worldwide, and the benefit here is wow! I can't find any other company that gives us this so much package. That is why my classmate is so jealous of me joining here. I know they rarely hire fresh graduates in this company, but I guess they saw something about me in my interview that is why I'm here." It's amusing to hear this guy's story about his journey here in INF. I feel proud to listen to how other people see INF as a company anyone would want to work for.

"Good for you then!" I just smiled at him. I was about to eat, but I was interrupted again when I felt the presence of someone familiar in front of our table. I was shocked when I saw who approached us and when Logan knew who he was. He immediately stands up from his seat.

"Mr. Chantara, in my office now!" Mew said slightly louder than his usual tone, which caught other employees' attention. He looked serious and sounded like he was ordering me, making me nervous.

What? Did I do something wrong? He then turned his back on us and walked away. Maybe he's going up again to his office. I didn't wait long and immediately obliged and left my seat to follow him. I didn't manage to say goodbye to Logan because I needed to follow Mew. I think he is mad for some reason; I have no idea what! He only acts like that when he is so angry at someone.

~~~

Logan POV

I was shocked when the CEO approached Gideon and me at our table. I wasn't able to greet him. Also, he looked mad when he called Gideon.

"Isn't that the CEO? How did he know Gideon? Why is he calling him" I asked myself. I was about to return to my seat when some employee suddenly approached me.

"You have the guts, huh?" She said, which made me confused.

"I don't understand what you mean!" I told her. She seemed shocked then I saw her laugh a little. Is there something going on?

"My guess is right! You're new here, right?" She asked me; I answered her with a nod.

"I figure! Earlier, the one you approached and asked to eat with at the same table is the COO himself! Are you not curious why he is alone at his table when most of the table here is full?" She spoke.

What? Is he the COO?

"What? but he's young!" I spoke.

"Yep, he is! He graduated last year and joined our company right after. Amazing, right? Also, he is the CEO's best friend, so don't approach him lightly. CEO Marcus will get mad at you! He's quite possessive over his best friend, weird, right? But who cares! We are just working for them." I just nodded.

So, Gideon is already the COO for his age? Did he accomplish that much? He is amazing! It is making me more curious about him. I want to know him more! He's cute, which makes me like him and what Logan wants! What Logan gets! I don't care if he is the CEO's best friend. I want him!

~~~

Gideon POV

I was so nervous about opening Mew's door. I don't know what is waiting for me inside! It's so rare to see Mew react like that! I don't even know what I did wrong for him to be mad at me! Please, God, help me!

I breathe deeply before turning Mew's doorknob to open it. Once I was inside, I was expecting that he would yell at me, but I was shocked when instead of yelling, I felt myself being pinned to the wall right away. Mew is kissing me hungrily, and it's getting hard for me to breathe!

"You're mine, Gulf! You're mine! I want you now! I want you!" He said in between our kisses. He's biting my neck, and there will surely be additional marks on it from last night.

He kept kissing me while trying to undress me, so I helped him. I pulled his waist closer to me. There I felt it, his vast dick poking me like it was tempting me to take him! His hands are all over my body, which adds to the arousal his kisses give me! He really knows where to touch me. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, my back still pinned on the wall.

"Gulf, I want you so bad right now! You said Later! It's later now, Gulf!" He was already turned on. I can feel it in his voice! I don't think I can stop him, especially if he's already like this. It's not that I want to stop him!

"Gulf, ahhh! I don't want to use condoms today. I want to feel every inch of you!" He spoke. He didn't even wait for me to respond because I already felt him aggressively putting his massive shaft inside me. It is so good! It is torture, at the same time, heaven for me.

Gosh, He's huge! I felt him moving us away from the wall, where he pinned me and went to the sofa. We are kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. He lowered his head and sucked my nipple while touching the other. He carries me onto his couch without pulling out his shaft inside me. He continued thrusting in me like a madman. I heard his loud moans with every thrust he made. He is turning me on! I started reciprocating his every move by pounding myself into him. He grabbed my butt cheek, trying to spread it for more access. He continued sucking my neck up to my ear and whispered seductively, "Gulf, stay still! I don't want to cum yet. I want to be inside you longer. Fuck! It's so warm to be inside you!"

I stopped moving and let Mew do all the work alone, but his body looked so delicious that I wanted to lick every part of it. Gosh, Mew! You're making me hungry again! I just wrapped my arms around his neck to get more support. I don't want to fall back while he is pounding me.

"Ahhh~ that's it, Mew! That's it!" He continues to trust me deeply. "Mew, yes! Uhh~ ahh~ You're hitting me~ Fuck~ Please uh! Again! Harder! Please, harder!" He keeps charging inside of me mercilessly like we haven't done it for a long time. He's so expert in making me feel good! Every time we do this is like a slight taste of heaven!

"Ahh~ Uhh~ Mmhh~ Harder Mew. Please, Harder!" I heard him grunting as he came inside me. He rested for a second, maybe because he had already exhausted most of his energy! He then kneeled in front of me, facing my hard dick. He began sucking it and letting me fuck his mouth. He is so used to my shaft that he lets me fuck him as much as I want to reach inside his mouth. In only a few seconds, I came right inside his mouth. Fuck! That is so satisfying! I came so much, but he didn't care! He drinks it all as usual, which is so hot to look at!

Gosh! That is so satisfying! I don't know, but it seems that no matter how many times we do this, it will always feel like we're doing it the first time. He is good that way! I don't know about me. I can only hope he is finding me good at pleasuring him too!

We were so exhausted that we slammed onto the sofa together, trying to catch our breaths. I thought he was sleeping already because he was so quiet, but I guess I was wrong. Suddenly, he speaks with another serious tone.

"Who is that guy you're talking to?" he asked.

Oh no!

To be continued

WAANJAJMJORA