"HURRY UP PRONGS! IF WE DON'T LEAVE REMS GOING TO DRAG US BY OUR EARS! BYE HARRY AND 'THENA! LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT AND SEE YOU BOTH AT THE GAME! ALSO, EXPECT A PRESENT FROM US IN A FEW DAYS-" 

"What taking you both so long?!" An apparating crack was heard from the Howler.

"OH NO MOONY'S HERE! WE BETTER GO NOW-AHHH MY EAR!" And with that, the howler had ripped up to pieces. Many people were still laughing at the scene that had just unfolded and at the teachers' table, Professor McGonagall was trying very hard not to smile her brightest as she heard the voices of the boys she considered sons back when they were at Hogwarts.

"Well, guess we got visitors on our first game." Athena looked at Harry with a cheeky smile.

───── ❦ ─────

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄,
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐂 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

Students were now at the stands, waiting for the players to fly out. Athena and Harry were in the locker rooms, listening as Oliver Wood was giving them a speech. "--Also, Harry and Athena, don't panic as much. I know it's your first game, but I believe you guys will do good. No scratch that, you will do good."

"Eesh, thanks. No pressure at all." Athena said under her breath. Though one person seemed to hear her as he chuckled. Cheers were heard from outside of the locker room as they had made their way to the exit of the locker room. "We got this Har," Athena whispered to Harry and gave him a slight grin.

They all flew out on their brooms. Different cheers were heard as the students were cheering for the two houses. "Hello! Welcome to Hogwart's first Quidditch game of the season!" The commentator, Lee Jordan, had yelled out onto the microphone. "Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" More cheering was heard as the players were flying around the pitch. As Athena looked over to the visitor stands and saw her father, James and Remus cheering. Though Sirius was standing, Remus was trying to pull him down.

All of the players were now in their positions, as they were all ready to play the game. "Let the players take their positions, as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" Lee had commentated.

"Now I want a nice clean game, all of you." Madam Hooch had announced, as she kicked the chest, letting three balls out of the chest.

"The bludgers are up! Followed by the Golden Snitch! Remember the Snitch is worth 150 points." The Snitch flew around the two seekers before it flew away. "The seeker who catches the Snitch first ends the game!"

Madam Hooch got picked up the Quaffle in her hand, then threw it in the air. "The Quaffle is released, and the game begins!"

One of the catchers-who Athena learnt her name was Angelina Johnson-had caught the ball and headed to the goalposts, aiming to score. Athena and the other chaser-Alicia Spinnet, had followed quickly after Angelina. As Angelina dodged all of the Slytherin players, she made her way to the goal post and threw the Quaffle in.

"Angelina Johnson scores 10 points for Gryffindor! Have I mentioned that you look very gorge-"

"Jordan!" Professor McGonagall had cut off the boy. Cheers had erupted from the crowd as Harry had clapped, not noticing the bludger that almost hit him.