Chapter 48

Jacob's P.O.V

As soon as Chres left i was right behind him going to the hospital but Craig stopped me

Craig: i know who did it.. This

Me: what ?

Craig: i had no part in this ok i swear

Me: Craig i know you didnt. I know chres saw the tattoo.

Craig: yea i know to and this happening just added the icing on the cake. He'll probably kill me

Me: he wont. I wont let him. You couldnt have know you've been here the whole time.

Craig: im so sorry Jacob

Me: dont be sorry Craig. You been my best friend since diapers. What happened tho ? Why was she bleeding ? I didnt hear nothing !

He picked up what looked like a cap.

Craig: a silencer with rubber around it. Its what Rayan used to hit kids with if there fathers owed money or something. Its not enough to kill but it is enough to put the child in a coma or have eternal bleeding for a while.

Me: WHAT ?! Craig we gotta go now !

Craig: ok but i didnt know this was going to happen again Jacob im so so so sorry.

Me: yea i know Craig stop apologizing.

I rushed outside locking the door behind me and getting in the car. Craig got in the passenger seat. I started up the car and drove off.

Craig: you gone tell him

Me: tell him what ?

Craig: about you

Me: what about me ?

Craig: your tattoo

I took a deep breath and looked at the scar on my wrist showing it to Craig.

Craig: you got it removed ?

Me: yea. It was just haunting me having it there so the minute i had the money i got it removed.

Craig: wow i should have done that but you know... I was daing Ray at the time.

Me: i know. He wouldnt let you but Craig he's gone now. We can go get it removed. You dont have to live in fear anymore.

Craig: Jacob its never going to be over. No matter what its ALWAYS someone out there planning to get us and they wont stop until were ALL day.

I sighed as we pulled up to the hospital. I nodded and stepped out. I walked infront of Craig cause i know Chres is gone go crazy. I walked in seeing Jeff. He hugged me and mean mugged Craig.

Jeff: WHY THE FUCK HE DOING HERE ?

He yelled trying to reach Craig but Craig stepped back in fear.

Me: Jeff he didnt do this ! Let us explain that tattoo that yall saw !

Jeff: you knew ?!

Me: yes but-

Jeff: YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US ! VEAH's IN THE HOSPITAL CAUSE OF THIS NIGGA AND YOU DEFENDING HIM !

Me: IM NOT DEFENDING HIM ! HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ! HE WAS WIT US FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY ! HE COULDNT HAVE KNOWN !

Jeff: yes he could have ! Calls ! Texts ! Anything !

Me: but you and Chres followed him around all day listening to every conversation and checking his phone ! You know that he had nothing to do with it as much as i do.