Chapter 42

Jacob's P.O.V

I fluttered my eye's open adjusting to the light. I groaned feeling my head. I looked at the wer but yet thick substance on my fingers. Blood. I looked around seeing no one.

Me: VEAH ?!

I yelled at the top of my lungs. I tried to get up but it legs were chains to a metal chair. The lights cut on and i squinted my eye's to adjust the bright ass lights.

Me: what the hell ?!

??: Jacob

I looked ahead of me and saw Ray. I looked at him with hate. This doesnt even make since. He looked... Sad.

Me: Ray what the hell ?!

Ray: im sorry but i gotta do this

Me: were the hell is Veah !?

Ray: she's fine she's with Zonnique

Me: bring her to me !

Ray: i cant do that

He pointed a gun at me and i jumped back in my chair. The gun was right in between my eye's.

Me: Ray you dont have to do this

Ray: yes i do. Jacob where's Chres ?

Me: i dont know !!

ray: yes you do !! We all know he's not dead baby boy so where is he ? He owe us some money !

Me: us ?!

Ray: see Kevin owed me some money so i had to take him out but shhhh Jeff doesnt know that

Ray smirked and i looked at him with disbelief. He's so cold hearted now.

Me: i thought we were friends ! What did i do to you ?!

Ray: friends ?! Nah we stopped that in high school when you decided to pack your shit and go to New York.

Me: I WAS GOING TO LIVE MY DREAM OF BECOMING A MODLE AND ACTRESS ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HAPPY FOR ME !

Ray: i was !! Until i heard that you were the reason i got kicked out if NYU ! I was accept but they told me i had been rejected because you came in the picture. I would have had your life but you took that chance away.

Me: still not my damn fault ! I didnt know they were going to do that !

Ray: BULLSHIT ! I was told you knew they were going to kick me out and you didnt care because you werent thinking about anyone but yourself !

Me: NO ! Whoever is telling you this is a liar. I swear i had NOTHING to do with that ! You were my friend i didnt mean to hurt you AND THAT WAS LIKE 4-5 years ago ! GET OVER IT !

Ray: well im not over it

He took the gun off safety and cocked it back. I got wide eye'd. I didnt want to die atleast not now.

??: RAY !

He put the gun down and groaned

Ray: man what !

??: put the damn gun away. We just need him here until we get Chresanto then we can kill them both. Just be patient

Ray: UGH FINE !

Me: bring me my daughter

Ray: your daughter ? Nah she's not yours

Me: legally she is. Bet you didnt know i filed to be her legal guardian last week did you ? So bring her to me damnit !

Never Tell (Royce)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara