Chapter 7: moving on...i think

Chresanto's P.O.V

So right now im getting ready to meet Bahja and Buffalo wild wings because she said she needed at date. She said she was double dating with someone. I wonder who it is. I spray on cologne and looked in the mirror. I look good. I smiled at myself.

Me: NEVEAH !

Neveah: yes daddy

Me: you ready ?

She nodded and i smiled. She was wearing some little ripped skinny jeans with a White and grey shirt that said famous on it and the new air Jordan 13 Barons on. We were kinda matching except i had on all black skinny jeans and a grey button down shirt. Bahja said she could come alone. Bahja loves Neveah.

Me: alright alright you ready to go see Bahja ?

Neaveah: YESSSSS ! Daddy is her hair still pink ! I want my hair pink like Bahj

I laughed and she straight faced me. She is to much for me !

Me: i dont know Veah and nope your hair gone stay brown its natural color

Neveah: but daddy

Me: nope now lets go dont ask again

Neveah: fine fine thought i had some pink hair for a minute

I laughed and Grabbed my phone and keys. I picked her up and we headed out. I locked the door behind me and we got in the car. I put her in her car seat and got in the car myself starting up the car and droving off. As we drove we listened to August Alsina Grindin.

Neveah: DADDY !!!

I turned the music down and had all ears on her now.

Me: wassup baby girl ?

Neveah: when do i get a baby brother or sister

Me: i dont know right now baby girl its hard to tell.

Neveah: make it easy to tell so i can knowwwwww

I chuckled and nodded ok. Once we got to Buffalo Wild Wings she got extra excited. She loves hot wings shid me to.

Neveah: come on come on come on !

Me: im coming.

I laughed as she practically dragged me out the car. I locked the door and i held her hand as we entered the huge building. I picked her up and walked to the table bahja was at with... Jacob and the nigga Kevin. Just my luck. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked over there with a smile.

Bahja: he boo

Me: wassup

Neveah: BAHJA ! DADDY PUT ME DOWN PLEASEE

I laughed and put her down as she climb onto bahja's lap. I sat down beside the two and laughed.

Kevin: wassup Chresanto

Me: Wassup Kev

We dapped each other up and i looked over a tJacob who was in his phone.

Me: hey Jacob

Jacob: hey Chres

He looked up and gave me a weak smile as he went back to his phone. All of this because i cant get myself together.

Bahja: so Chres dis you finalize the papers ?

Me: yea Neveah is stay here with me.

Neveah: really ?!

Me: yea

She jumped up and down as she laughed. I smiled. I loves seeing her happy. I wouldnt trade it for the world. I may be fucked up to other people but when it comes to my daughter she's my everything.

Jacob's P.O.V

I smiled at the fact that Chres had a really close bond with his daughter. Most fathers dont. I acknowledged that.

Me: so how ood are you.. Neveah

Nevah: im 5 almost 6 !

Me: awwe your pretty

Nevah: your pretty to snd ooooo can i play in your hair ?

Me: sure

I laughed as she flew over here and sat in my lap. As she started doing who knows what to my hair i looked at Kevin who looked confused. I gave him that 'What Nigga' look.

KevinBitch🔥: wassup with you and Chres

👏Jaaccoob💕: nothing why ?

KevinBitch🔥: i feel tension

👏Jaaccoob💕: so there's always going to be tension between everyone where ever you go

KevinBitch🔥: better not be nothing going on man

👏Jaaccoob💕: you aint my damn daddy we just partners for a sex scene dont flatter yourself 👊😒

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Levin who looked mad. I honestly dont care.

Bahja: so do yall date

Me: No

Kevin: Yes

We said 2 different answers in Unison. What is this nigga doing.

Kevin: Yes but No were really close

Me: mhm

The waitress then came over and asked for our drinks. We all ordered sweet tea except me and Neveah.

Me: your favorite drink is a lemonade ?

Neveah: yessss its the best hing ever !

Me: thats what im talking about high five.

She giggled and gave me a high five.

Neveah: whats your name ?

Me: Jacob

Neaveah: you look like a girl Jacob

I laughed at her comment cause she's so damn wittle and pretty.

Me: thank you.

Bahja: Jacob your really good with kids.

Me: yea i have alot of younger cousins around ages 1 to 10.

Chres: can i take a picture of yall ?

I smiled at him and nodded. Besides all the things that have been happening between us i know he's having problems confession how he feels. I smiled as Neveah posed as kissing me cheek.

Chres: got it

He smiled and showed us.

Me/Neveah: we cute

Everyone laughed except Kevin and we ordered.

Kevin: im sorry i gotta go my um cousin wants me to meet her somewhere

Me: k

He got up and tried to kiss my cheek but i leaned away then he left. I really didnt care where the hell he went. Probably with some female. I know he's only with my for public eye. I hate that but there's nothing i can do about it. I looked at Neveah and smiled she looks just like Chres but he's with Bahja. I cant win for anything.

TBCCC VOTE/ COMMENTS