Chapter 13: one more time

Chresanto's P.O.V

After Jacob left i took a picture of Kevin's car and posted it on ig. The caption said "Dont fuck with my baby 😂✊😘 @princemisfit fuck this nigga car up 💀 @KevinBitch" i was laughing my ass off getting thousands of comments and likes.

Kevin: this shit aint funny !

Me: yes it is oh and my nigga you fired. Thats almost one million you aint getting.

Kevin: what ?! Man i need this money !

Me: well go get it from somewhere else. I want you off my property in the next 10 mins or it'll be a serious fine for trust passing

Kevin: man fuck you !

Me: i know you want to but im taking

I laughed and headed back into the building and he yelled as i walked.

Kevin: dont let me find you bitch ass in the streets !

Me: nigga i come from the street..... Use to Deal drugs, take lives, drive bys, and got locked. Nigga you aint gone do nothing i aint seen before

I chuckled and walked in the building. I may not be in the drug business no more but a nigga got connections to hittas if he want to start a war. I walked in being looked at by the workers.

Me: yall nosey yall wanna see huh ?

They all said yea and i plugged my phone up to the big screen and showed them the picture of his car.

Ray: DAMNN ! Baby boy aint nothing like high school

Jaden: let me not mess with Jacob

Kaden: im saying bruh that nigga crazy as a bitch

I laughed as everyone continued to talk about the picture. I walked into my office getting ready to call Jacob.

Me: ah fuck my life

I straight faced Zonnique as she sat on my desk in her mini fitted dress. Cant lie she looks nice.. Very nice at that fact curves hitting her in the right spots.. Hold up Chres chill the fuck out you like Jacob remember your trying to get Jacob to see that you really do like him.

Me: what you wont nique

Nique: to talk

Me: last time we did that you almost coast me my relationship with Jacob

Nique: so yall are together ?

Me: no but i plan on being together with him

Nique: what does he have that i dont

Me: a fucking heart ! Neveah's happy when he's around.. Im happy when he's around you couldnt do that.

Nique: Chres i will never stop trying.. I love you

Me: well you should stop because i dont love you

Nique: you dont mean that

Me: i do Nique... I really do

I closed my eyes as she stepped closer to me and ran her fingers through my hair. She knows that's my weakness. She leaned in my ear and whispered

Nique: one last time.. Jacob doesnt have to know.. After all yall arent together right ?

I thought about it. One time couldnt hurt right. After all we arent together. What he doesnt know wont hurt him. I nodded and we kissed. The kiss got heated and led to other things.

Jacob's P.O.V

I didnt feel like hearing Rachel's mouth so i went to Chres house. I grabbed the extra key in Neveah's pink flower pot and unlocked the door. I went in and sat down. I took out my phone getting hella text messages.

RayBoiii💕👏: Why you do that to that man car 😂

RachelBaby😒✊: so you and Chres do date huh 😡

Mommiee😘😈: hijo what is this about you dating Chresanto August

KevinBitch😷😑: turn on channel 9 bitch

I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV to channel 9. My eye's widened at the screen.

Reporter: seems to be that former #1 male model and movie actress Jacob Perez is now dating the biggest producer in the universe Chresanto August. This picture was taken at the August Residents through a window. Chresanto August also resonantly posted a photo on the internet referring to Mr. Perez as his baby as he posted a picture of a wrecked Grey Metallic Lamborghini that belonged to Kevin Adams another former actress supposedly done by Jacob Perez.

I turned off the TV and sighed. The world probably thinks im crazy. Only if they knew the whole story. I went on instagram seeing negative comments about me so i decided to make a video.

Me: I just wanna say that my actions are for a reason Kevin Adams has been verbally abusing me for some days now. I just couldnt take it anymore so im sorry if my actions affect anyone in any way i love yall spread the peace even though i wasnt.

I laughed and ended the post captioning it "@KevinBitch fuck you bitch and get yo life and car fixed 😂" i sighed and just laid on the couch, maybe a nice nap will just make me forget all of this.

TBCCC FILLER ! VOTE/ COMMENT