Chapter 28

Jacob's P.O.V

I was downstairs talking to Ray. I was sitting on the counter while he was on the other side of the kitchen leaning again the other counter side. He was acting strange. Like he was thinking heavy.

Me: Ray you ok ?

Ray: nah man im not ok

He put his face in his hands and sighed. I rubbed his back.

Me: wassup bruh

Ray: Zonnique's pregnant Jay

My body tensed up. Does Ray think that baby is his ? I thought it was Chres's baby ? Is Zonnique trying to keep them both ?What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Ray: Jacob you ok

Me: yea i-im fine i just thought that-

Before i could even finish the sentence he did the unthinkable. He kissed me. I instantly pulled away.

Me: Ray what are you doing ?

Ray: im sorry i couldnt help myself. Im just.... Im sorry

Me: it's ok

I mumbled. This is awkward. I looked at him as he stared at me. He smiled and i smiled back but my smile was more friendly his was more....lustful.

Ray: your gorgeous Jacob

Me: thank you

I turned the other way trying to hide my blush. Oh god Jacob stop. I heard someone clear there throat and i jumped turning around seeing Zonnique. I just continued to drink my water.

Chres: Zonnique's moving in with us

I spit out my water as he mumbled. I KNOW this nigga did NOT just say she's moving in with us in MY house ! What the hell is he thinking ?! I coughed as i tried to clear my air ways of water

Jacob: as in moving in MY house ?!

Chres: yea Jacob Ray you can move in to if you want.

Ray: thanks bruh

Me: were is my say in this ?!

Chres: you didnt have one !

Me: FUCK YOU MEAN I DIDNT HAVE ONE ?!

Chres: Jacob not now lets go please

Me: NO ! Tell me why she's staying first ?!

Chres: she caring my fucking child ! If i say she's staying she's staying !

Ray: your child what ?!

Me: How do you even know thats your child ! She told Ray it was his !

Chres: Zonnique what the fuck ?!

Me: you know what yall can figure this shit out on yall own im leaving !!

I grabbed my jacket and the car keys and headed for the door.

Chres: Jacob wait !

Me: what Chres ?

Chres: what happened to staying by my side ? What happened to us needing each other ?

Me: thats still true but im not competing with the mother of your child. she'll win and im not ready to lose someone again in my life.

Chres: you wont loose me. She knows i dont want her i want you and only you.

Me: the last time you said that i ended up crying in my bed for several hours. Dont say ut if you dont mean it

Chres: but i promise this time ! I swear to you i will get on my two knees to make you believe me !