Chapter 29

~3 Days later~

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up and groaned. My neck hurts like hell. Wanna know why ?! Zonnique claimed to have severe stomatch pains and Chres made her sleep with us last night so i got my ass up and slept down here. I through a pillow at Ray waking him up who was on the floor. He kept me company while i sobbed like a baby last night. I hate this idea already.

Chres: JACOB WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!

Me: what the fuck are you talking about ?!

Chres: you gave Zonnique these pills !

I snatched the pills out of his hands. These pills are to kill the baby. What ?

Me: i didnt give her these

Chres: you sure cause thats not what she's saying

Me: shes lying !!

Chres: why would she lie !

Me: CAUSE SHE HATES ME AND WANTS YOU DAMN !

Chres: your so fucking pathetic and sad. Stay the fuck away from her and my unborn child.

Ray: ayye man he said he disnt give those to her.

Chres: you tay the fuck out of this. Yall two probably fucking

Me: GET OUT !

Chres: now you kicking me out ?!

Me: YES ! You dont even believe me ! Why would i kill this child huh ?! Dont think if i wanted you all to myself i would have hurt Veah to ?! But i didnt because i wouldnt kill any child no matter how much i hated the person carrying it.

Tears were rushing down my face. He doesnt even believe me. I told Ray that i wasnt going to compete with her and im not !

Chres: jacob im-

Me: GET OUT ! TAKE HER WITH YOU !

Zonnique: Jacob you-

Me: SHUTUP BEFORE I HIT YOR ASS ! GET OUT BEFORE I HURT YOU !

My hands balled up and i was angry. Chres grabbed Zonnique's hand and they walked out together. My whole heart shattered into piece's. It all started when she moved in not even a week yet.

::FLASHBACK::

I grabbed 2 of Zonnique's bags carrying them in the guest room. This is it of all her bags. She had been staying here for 2 days now and everything been ok i guess.

Zonnique: thanks Jacob

Me: mhm

Zonnique: can i talk to you for a bit ?

Me: sure

We walked away with Chres and Ray's eye's on us. I walked onto the balcony and sat down.

Zonnique: i know you hate me but i dont want Chres

Me: right ! Anddd you expect me to believe that because ?

Zonnique: i love Ray

Me: ok zonnique look whatever the fuck you think your doing its not working damn im not fighting with you

Zonnique: ugh your such a stubborn bitch

Me: call me another name

Zonnique: STUPID.BITCH.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Me: when's the baby due ?

Zonnique: July