Chapter 11: apologies

Chresanto's P.O.V

After Nevah got her stuff together we got in the car and now were on our way over there. She knows were coming. I pulled up to her house and me and Neveah got out. I knocked on the door and my mom opened the door.

Veah: GRANDMAAAAA !

Mom: hey baby

They gave each other a hug and i smiled. I gave my mom a hug and we all went in shutting the door behind us. Nevah went upstairs to play her cousin Jaden while i talked my mom.

Mom: what done happened now ?

Me: why something have to happen ?

Mom: cause something always happens

Me: true shit ma

She laughed and gave me that look. Which meant i had to tell her what was wrong. I sighed and looked up at her.

Me: i met an old friend from school that i use to bully, but he's changed alot, and i like him alot so does Nevah she loves him, but the only thing but he over heard me and Nique talking saying how much we love and miss each other.

My mom looked at me like i was stupid.

Me: ow !

She plucked me in the forehead. Them shits hurt. I rubbed my forehead as she shook her head in a shameful manner.

Mom: Chres dont be dumb, that boy feels for you. If he can look past you bullying him and love you he's a keeper. Zonnique had her shot and missed. Jacob gave it a shot and made it cause look were your at. You havent had a conversation about love with me since Neveah was born. 5 years Chres ! Dont let him go so easily cause one day you'll look back and see someone else doing what you could have been doing. Now Zonnique, you only love her cause she's the mother of your child, we both know that thoes feeling you had are gone.

I nodded my head in agreement. She's right. I need to stop this with Zonnique i guess im just trying to find a mother for Veah than an actually wife for myself.

Me: thanks ma

I smiled and gave her a hug and a kiss. She knows the right thing to say when i need it.

Mom: VEAH COME GIVE YOUR DADDY A HUG

Veah: DADDDDDDDDDYYYYYY

She shouted all the way over to me. I laughed and picked her up swinging her around. She giggled an di gave her a kiss and put her down.

Me: be good for grandma

Veah: i'll try daddy

She laughed and so did i. I told yall she a mess. I waved Bye to my mom and left getting in my car. Im not even preparing for the worst cause no matter what. Im not walking out of that damn house without him forgiving me. I stopped at build a bear workshop because Jacob always liked these stupid things back in High school so why not. I chuckled to myself and got out going in. I'll get one for Veah to while im here. As i went into the store i looked at the prices. Hmmm ok i'll get the extra large bear for Jacob and the medium bear for Veah... Sounds about right. I grabbed an extra large bear which was big af ! Oh lord this is going to take forever. I put the tube in the side of the bear and began stuffing.

~30 mind later~

I was done with stuffing both bears. That didnt take as long as i thought it would. I paid for both of the bear and went back to my car putting the bears in the back. Jacob's bear coast $97 he better like this damn bear. I drive to Jacob's house listening to Drake 0-100. As i pulled up to Jacob's house my eyes grew wide. Got damn this house nice. He probably gone ask how i get his address. When your a cast member of my movie i know everything. I parked and grabbed the huge bear from the back seat. I walked up to the porch and and rang the door bell. I was nervous to be honest with you. What if he tell me to fuck off ? Or to never talk to him again ? I would be devastated. i was caught off my thoughts as the door opened to a wet Jacob. Oh my lord Jesus help me. His hair is so curly and his body is so fucking wet and he had on a towel. Oh my-