Chapter 46

Chresanto's P.O.V

I was now at home pacing back and forth. Who else is there ? Everyone's gone. Ray, Kevin and Zonnique.

Jeff: please stop pacing back and forth you making a nigga dizzy.

Me: you want me stop pacing when my daughter just could have drown and died ?

I looked at him with rage. I wasnt mad at him. Of course not. I was just mad at who ever almost made my daughter drown.

Jacob: Jeff could you give us a minute

Jeff: yea

He nodded and walked upstairs. I sat down putting my face in my palms. I now had a headache. Just when you think this shit is over it isnt. I dont want ajacob and Veah to live in fear no more man !

Jacob came and wrapper his arms around my face sitting on my lap. I sat back and held his torso. He smiled and i tried my best to resist but i could. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

Jacob: i know your mad BUT no need to go off on people ok

Me: i know. I just want this to be over

Jacob: and it

Me: i hope so.

I kissed his neck and he giggled. He's so adorable man.

Jacob: C-chres your daughters in this h-house

Me: and ? She sleep aint she

Jacob: she'll w-wake u-up

Me: then you gotta be quiet.

He moaned and i smirked against his skin. I put my hands his ass.

Jacob: C-chres stawwwppp Jeff h-here

Me: ion care. Never did

He moaned and the door bell rung. I groaned and he quickly hopped up getting the doorbell.

Jacob: OMG !

He yelled and i quickly got up rushing to the door. He was hugging some dude. He was about my height. Which is taller than Jacob. Umm he had blondish hair, a nose ring and a tattoo on his arm.

Jacob: Craig i missed you so much !!

Craig: i missed you to Jay.

They was huggig a little bit to long for me and i cleared my throat. Jacob let go and grabbed my hand.

Jacob: Craig this is Chresanto.. My boyfriend and Chresanto this is Craig my Bestfriend

Me: wassup

Craig: hello. Wow Jacob caught you a good one i see.

Jeff: yooooooo who at the door.

Jeff yelled coming to the door. Lord this nigga is worrisome as hell. He's like a little brother i didnt want.

Me: nigga nobody you know

Jeff: man ok

He smacked his lips and walked in the kitchen.

Jacob: oh and Craig thats Jeff. He's the one i told you was apart of the plan

Craig: mhm 2 sexy ones. Jacob i see you

Chres: naw its just me. Jeff is straight

Jeff: straighter than a fucking line

Craig: damnit. Thought i had something going.

Jacob and i laughed. I stepped aside to he could inside. He stepped inside and Jacob closed and locked the door.

Craig: well damn yall living good.

Me: yea we are

I sat on the couch and Jacob sat on my lap. Well plopped down on my lap. I mentally groaned. He didnt have to do that.

Craig: so Jacob what you been up to

Jacob: everything

Craig: what you mean

I gave him a look. Jacob dont be stupid and say something.

Jacob: i have a child to take care of

Craig: awwe your pregnant

He started touching Jacob's stomach and i looked at him wide eye'd. Jacob slapped his hand away and chuckled nervously.

Jacob: Craig im not pregnant. Chresanto has a daughter and i treat her like my own

Craig: awwe man i was looking forward to becoming uncle CJ

Jacob: soon ok craig

Jeff: sooner than yall think cause yall nasty af

I laughed and threw a pillow at him. this nigga play to much.

Me: nigga shut the hell up you be listen

Jeff: no one wants to here Jacob say the things he says

Me: like what

Jeff: like-

Jacob: LIKE WE SHALL NOT REPEAT THE THINGS I SAY.

I laughed and Craig chuckled. He looks odly familiar but not to familiar. Jeff can over and sat between all of us spilling his water on Craig.

Jeff: oh shit im sorry !

Jacob: Jeff !

Craig: he's fine. He didnt mean it.

Craig stood up and took off his shirt. On his back he had in big bold letters KOBK. I looked and Jeff and he looked back at me. Jacob didnt really pay attention to it. Oh lord.

TBCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT