Chapter 19: mornings

~Next Day~

Chresanto's P.O.V

I groaned as my alarm went off. Today was friday so i guess i am i little bit happy. I looked on the night stand to see i had a text from Jacob

BabyBoy Perez 💕😍😘: get up. I have something to tell everyone once you get to work so get dressed.

I smiled and got up going in the bathroom to do my business. After a good 45 min shower and doing my hygiene i threw on something. A turquoise shirt some black skinny jeans and the legend blues. I get my shoes early if you must know. I put on my silver chain and earring. After getting my self together i went into Veah's room. She was up watching TV with her thumb in her mouth.

Me: what i tell you bout that thumb !

Veah: sorry ! I cant help it

Me: yes you can now come on so you can go to school

Veah: okkk

She hopped up and ran downstairs to get her bookbag. I wasnt to far behind her. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out. We got in my favorite White Benz and headed to Chick-fil-A first were i bought us the usual. After i dropped her off at school.

Veah: are you picking me up

Me: yea im sorry for all the times i didnt

Veah: its ok im not mad i just dont like that man

Me: what did he do ?!

Veah: he didn't do anything i just dont like him

She told me in an assuring tone. I nodded and gave her a kiss and watched her walk into her classroom. I got back in the car and drove to Zonnique's house. I need to let her know how i feel about Jacob. I texted her and told her to open the door. I got out my car and walked in. She smiled weakly.

Nique: hey

Me: hey whats wrong ?

Nique: nothing wassup ?

Me: look nique i love you but not love you love you. I love Jacob and i dont need you coming in the middle of us just be there for Veah and thats it.

Nique: i understand

Me: all you- wait you understand ? No yelling ? Fussing ? Fighting ? Or nothing.

Nique: Chres im not in the mood for fussing with you. I love you.. I do but stress isnt what i need right now.

Me: whats wrong ?

Nique: nothing im fine

Me: iv know you longer than that whats wrong ?

Nique: im ok Santo

Me: im not playing nique tell me what the hell is wrong with you !

Nique: fine damnit ! Im pregnant !

She yelled then sighed. I was taken back by her statement. Pregnant by who ? Not me hell no not me !

Me: its not mine ca-

Nique: Chres its yours

Me: you dont know that ! You have no proof of that.

Nique: stop yelling and how far along i am proves it.

Me: and how far are you ?

Nique: 2 months

I closed my eye's and sighed. 2 fucking month and i didnt know.

Me: how do i know if you werent fooling around ?

Nique: OMG CHRES I WASNT ! We fucked plenty of times before Jacob came back in the picture !! Ever since he came back you have been nothing but shady towards me !! Im carrying your 2nd child and your gonna tell me its not yours ! All he does is disrespects me and you let it happen ! He calls me a hoe 24/7 when he knows nothing about my life. Sorry to break what ever yall had but its done now because im having YOUR 2nd child and im sure he's not going to stick around for that !

Me: im sorry but get a DNA test. Until then leave me the hell alone Nique.

Nique: fine. When you find out this baby is yours i wanna see the look on your precious Jacob's face when you tell him.

She chuckled and shook her head walking towards the door opening it.

Nique: you can leave now

Me: gladly.

Im pretty sure that baby insnt mine but then again i dont know. I sighed Then i drove to work. Once i got there I walked in to see everyone already there. I greeted everyone and we walked into the conference room ad sat down.

Ray: Jacob had something to tell us

Jacob: oh right um....

Me: um what ?

Jacob: i cant do the movie

Kaden: woah woah woah wait why ?

Jacob: family issues

Ray: everything good ?

Jacob: no

Me: we can wait for you. The movie can wait until everything's better

Jacob: things will never get better.

Jaden: it will J-

Jacob: NO IT WONT !

Me: can you guys leave us alone for a minute

Ray: aight we'll be on set

I nodded and they all walked out closing the door behind them.

Me: Jacob chill out it'll be fine damn. What the hell is wrong anyways.

Jacob: i wanna leave !

Me: why ? Leave to go were ?

Tears started falling from his face and i rushed over to him but he got up and moved away.

Me: whats wrong !!?

Jacob: i just wanna go back to New York.

He rolled his eye's than got up and stormed out. The hell is wrong with him ? I got up and went after him. I walked outside looking for him and seen him walking in the middle of the street.

Me: JACOB WATCH OUT !!

..........................

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Is Zonnique really having Chres's baby ?

Did Jacob get hit ?

What was wrong with him ?