Chapter 8: experencing new things

~an hour or 2 later~

Jacob's P.O.V

I packed up my wings that i had left over and got up to leave. Bahja had already left because her boyfriend Shaun needed her. I also find out that Chres is single. I fan girl'd over that.

Neveah: Jacob dont go

Me: im sorry i have to i have to work in the morning

Neveah: please !! You and daddy are friends right ?

Me: yea

Neveah: sooooooo stay with us tonight.

Me: Neveah i dont kn-

Neveah: please please please please pleaseeeeeeeee

Chresanto: Neveah he says-

Me: sure

She jumped up and down and hugged me. I hugged her back and picked her up with one hand while her and my bags are in my other hand.

Me: you riding with me or daddy ?

Neveah: you !

Chres: so its like that Veah ? Ok

Neveah: sorry daddy but come on this is a one time thing

I laughed and we headed to my car.

Chres: Jacob bring my baby home safe !

Me: i know i know i just gotta stop at home to get some clothes.

He nodded and me and Neveah got in the car. I had a booster seat because Noah uses it when he comes with me. She sat down in the booster seat and i put the key in the ignition starting up my Jeep.

Neveah: can i sit in the front seat

Me: yea go ahead

I moved her booster seat to the front seat where she sat down. Your probably thinking what the hell Jacob !! Come on she has on a seat belt and shes buckled up to the booster seat why not. I gave her my phone and let her pick a song which she picked New Edition If It Isn't Love. (Play the song)

Me: what you know about this ?

Neveah: i played it on the xbox its a dance game.

I nodded and i pulled off as we sung.

Neveah: what are you to my daddy ?

Me: his friend

Neveah: but he looks at you all the time and he smiles at you alot.

Me: really does he talk about me ?

Neveah: yep he says that your an amazing person. He tells that to Bahja

Me: mmm interesting

Neveah: yep your always on his mind i guess

I smiled and nodded at her. I turned the music up a little louder as we pulled up in my drive way i took out the key in the ignition and we got out.

Neveah: WOAAH YOUR HOUSE IS BIG !

Me: i know

I grabbed her hand and i opened the front door and we walked in.

Me: RACHEL ?

Rachel: yea !?

She came downstairs and we hugged.

Rachel: who's this

Me: this is Neveah Chresanto's daughter

Rachel: oh....Chresanto's daughter

I nodded and went upstairs and packed a bag. 2 outfits, 2 pair of shoes, some perfume, my earrings, my hygiene things, my rings, my glasses, some socks, pajama's and my phone charger. I zipped up my nike duffle bag and went back down stairs to see Rachel and Neveah talking. I hid behind the wall and listened.

Rachel: who's your mom sweetheart and is Jacob going with you ?

Neveah: Zonnique Pullins and yea he's staying with us tonight.

Rachel: oh thats nice. Well i like your daddy alot so make sure Jacob and him dont do anything or i'll make Jacob and Chresanto's life hell and you'll get hurt ok

My eye's widened and i went downstairs and pushed her away from Neveah.

Me: lets go Neveah she's not gone do a damn thing.

Rachel: i was just playing with her

Me: look at her face ! She's terrified ! Dont talk to her any more. I dont want Chres. You can have him i dont want him damn !

Rachel: good nothing to worry about then.

I rolled my eyes and picked up Neveah got in my car and left.

Neveah: she's not going to hurt me right ?

Me: i wont let her i promise

She smiled and nodded. I smiled back and held out my pinky. She intertwined her pinky with mine and then she giggled. We pulled up to Chres house and got out ringing the door bell.

Chresanto's P.O.V

I was watching TV and i heard the door bell ring so i went to go answer it and there stood Jacob and Neveah. I smiled and let them in. The picture they took together is my home screen AND lockscreen. I love it that much.

Neveah: Jacob come see my room !!

Me: tomorrow Veah you gotta go to sleep its 11:30

Neveah: but- but daddy

Me: Veah

Neveah: fine night Jacob

Jacob: night

They gave each other and i smiled we then went upstairs and i tucked her into her minnie mouse covers.

Neveah: goodnight daddy

Me: goodnight baby girl

I gave her a kiss then turned off her lamp and then her T.V. Your probably thinking why cut the TV on and because when she wakes up she doesnt like to wake up the the dark. And usually she's the first one up and she cant reach the TV to turn it on. I closed her door as i walked out and went downstairs and saw no one. I rose one eyebrow and went back upstairs to here the water running. I sighed took off my shirt and watch TV. After about 30 mins Jacob came out the bathroom with Nothing on but some basketball shorts and some sock. Damn when did this nigga get a body. He smirked and walked over over and climbed over me and sat down. He knew what he was doing.

Me: wow you um get alot more

Jacob: manly

Me: yea that cause back in high school all of this wasnt there.

Jacob: well iv been working off if you must know

Me: Jacob i want to apologize for my behavior in the officer earlier today

Jacob: it's fine your confused and i understand that

Me: no im not confused i just have a hard time telling people how i feel

Jacob: well instead of telling show

Me: can i show you

He nodded and i smiled and caressed his cheek. I planted a kiss and his sweet soft lips and he kissed back instantly. I felt thoes sparks when we kiss again. I licked his body lip asking for an entrance and he granted. Next thing i know we were tongue wrestling for dominance. Of course i won. I swear we were kissing for atleast 2 minutes. I pecked his lips one more time before pulling away. We were both breathing heavy. I smiled at him and he blushed. He's so adorable i regret bullying him. I turned off the lamp. We got under the covers and i wrapped arm around his waist and we went into a deep slumber.

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Jacob and Chres ?

Jacob and Kevin ?

Chres and Rachel ?

Or

Chres and Zonnique ?