Chapter 21: life or death (continued)

Chresanto's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and i was in a dark room. Did i die ? Oh shit i died and went to hell !!

??: you didnt die chresanto

Me: Jesus ?.......Jesus is that you ?

??: no its me Jacob !

Me: Jesus changed his name ?

Jacob: Chres your boyfriend !

Me: i know damn well i dont date Jesus

Jacob: DAMNIT YOU DUMB ASS YOUR NOT DEAD ITS ME ! JACOB ! YOUR BOYFRIEND

Me: oh..well what happened i saved you so you shouldnt be here

Jacob: im sleeping Chres now shut the hell up with all that whining and give me a hug.

Me: damn even in my dream yo ass still mean

He giggled and I shook my head and laughed. I ran towards him picking him up. He giggled even more and i pecked his lips.

Jacob: Chres when are you waking up ?

Me: i dont know baby boy i hope soon

Jacob: me to. Veah has been missing you like crazy. Even me and Zonnique are getting along.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Me: i guess thats good. God i Miss her to i wish i could hold her.

Jacob: you can. Just wake up

Me: how ?

Jacob: close your eye's and count to 3

Me: ion think thats-

Jacob: 1

Me: 2

I took a deep breath and opened my eye's. I instantly shut them as the bright lights hit my pupils. I blinked a couple times and looked over beside me to see a sleeping Jacob. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I smiled and tried moving but my body hurt to much. I just laid there and listened to the faint sounds of the monitor beep. I looked over at Jacob who was shifting in his sleep. I looked for something to throw at him and saw a bottle of water. I reached for it and after i got it i laid there for a few seconds. Im So damn tired, this is sad. I need the gym again. I threw the bottle at him and he jumped up. His eye's widened as he looked at me.

Jacob: OH MY GOD CHRES YOUR AWAKE

Me: yea

I said in my deep raspy voice. I smiled and so did he.

Me: no hug ? No kiss ? NoNothing ?

Jacob: sorry i was shocked.

He laughed and came over by my bed and pecked my lips. I hugged him trying not to move my chest because it hurt. I kissed his cheek and slid over so he could sit down.

Jacob: this is all my fault. Im so sor-

Me: its not your fault Jacob. It was my choice to save you. I love you and nothing can change that.

Jacob: i love you to

He pecked my lips one more time before te door flew open. In came my gorgeous daughter and my best friend.

Veah: DADDYYYYYY !

Me: hey princess !

My Body ached but i didnt care. She climbed on the bed and gave me a hug hug. I tried to keep the tear i had on the rim of my eye from falling. Just thinking of what would have happened if i died.