Chapter 34

~2 months later~

Jacob's P.O.V

Ever since i got out the hospital things have been not so good but Chres has been more distant than usual. Like he's barley here. I dont wanna jump to conclusions and say he's cheating but thats all that comes to mind right now. Were slowly drifting apart. He's quick to jump up for Zonnique but not for me. I know she 5 months now but damn i need attention to. We were in the room laying on the bed.

Me: Chres

Chres: wassup

Me: what are you doing today ?

Chres: i gotta meet Nique

Me: again ! You went yesterday ?

Chres: Jacob dont start with me today im not in the mood

Me: of course your not. Why do i try ?

I chuckled and got up going downstairs. I slipped on my timbs and a jacket. Grabbing my keys.

Chres: where the hell you going ?!

Me: im going to meet up with a friend

Chres: what friend ?

Me: idk ask Zonnique

Chres: stop being so fucking childish !

Me: childish ?! Your paying her WAAAAY more attention than you should. Who has 2 ultrasounds in a row in the same week ?

He stayed quiet. I shook my head

Me: exactly. Its more to it then that and you know it but you fail to tell me. How we gone have a relationship if you hiding things from me ?

Chres: Jacob im not hiding anything. i just want you to be safe !

Me: you want me to be safe ? Leaving me here alone is safe ? Playing mommy and daddy with your ex is keeping me safe ? Leaving me to take care of a baby your not even sure is yours is keeping me safe ? Were falling apart and you know it.

Chres: Jacob were not falling apart. We just dont agree right now

Me: we never agree anymore. When im not in the mood you are then you get up and leave always leaving me here in tears. Im not crying anymore Chres.

Chres: Jacob i never mean to make you cry and you know that but how am i suppose to give you attention if your forever smiling at a text that another nigga is sending you !

Me: so im the reason why were drifting apart ?

Chres: were not drifting apart. Were just not on the same page right now. Im more focused on my child and obviously your more focused on the nigga whos texting you

I sighed. Me and Jeff do text alot and yes he makes me smile alot. He's so nice and sweet. He calls me beautiful and gorgeous and he sends me flowers and he just makes me feel loved and wanted.

Me: face it Chres were falling apart. You and Zonnique cross paths everyday leaving me but thinking about nothing but one thing... That your-

Chres: cheating ? Im not cheating ! This is strictly for the baby ! 4 more months of this and then we can focus on us.

Me: i know i told you i was willing to wait but-

Uh oh. Here we go away the tears are coming. I sighed as one of them dripped down my cheek.

Me: but we cant do this... Well i cant do this. These past 2 months have been hell for me. I get no love or attention from you anymore. Every time everyone asks me how are we i cant say amazing or great without lying because were not amazing or great. I just say were fine if even that.