Chapter 53

Chresanto's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and groaned shutting them once i saw the light. My body ached and my head oozed with blood. I looked around seeing no one. I thought i heard Jacob. I looked up at the two screens about the bright lights. Veah's little room tank started filling with water. I grew scared. She cant swim ! I looked around and thought. All i need is my hands untied that all. I looked around and saw nothing.

Me: EXCUSE ME ?!

No one came so i yelled again.

Me: EXCUSE ME !

??: WHAT ?!

The girl yelled. I smirked under my breath she came close to.

Me: i have to take a piss

??: so

Me: so ? Can i atleast handle my damn business

??: fine but im watching you

Me: damn you gone watch a nigga piss ?!

She chuckled and pulled out a gun aiming it at my face.

??: its only for if you try something slick thats all.

I nodded. I thought about doing this. She has a gun pointing to my head ! I sighed and nodded again.

Me: i wont

??: good

She unlocked both my hands and feet still pointing the gun at me.

??: get up and walk

She demanded. I chuckled and stood up. My body ached so bad it took me at least 5 minutes to build up the strength to walk. As i walked to the bathroom the house reeked of weed. No doubt that i wanted some but im in a life death situation here.

??: turn left

I turned left down the long hallway and began to walk.

??: the door on your right

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I did my business then washed my hands. As i washed my hands i saw pills and all these other things. I shook the pill bottles and heard nothing. I opened them up and it was cocaine... I opened up other bottles finding the same things except one. The one that had real pills in them were riluzole.

Me: this treats ALS

I said to myself. My grandma had these before she passed. Who the hell has ALS. I heard a bang on the door.

Me: im coming i gotta wash my hands !

??: hurry up !!

I rolled my eye's and searched around for something to use to defend myself. I looked in the cabinets and saw needles. I smirked. I took 5 needles filling them up with the Cocain. Instead of putting them in my pocket i kept them in my hands.

I opened the door and put my hands behind me back.

??: what the hell took you so long ?!

Me: damn my bad a nigga been sitting down to long and i had to stretch.

She sighed and put the gun down. Stupid move. I smirked and kicked the gun out of her hand taking one needle plunging it into her neck.

??: AHHH !!!

I took another plunging it into the other side of her neck. She slowly got down on the ground. She looked around like she was confused. I snatched the mask off her head and my eyes widened.

Me: RACHEL ?! What the hell ?!

Rachel: i-i just wanted you t-to be wit me !

Me: by beating me and Jacob ? Threatening to kill my daughter ? You messed with the wrong family. I hope you suffering.

I smirked and went searching for Veah first. Thats my #1 priority. I ran back to Rachel taking the gun from her. I opened the barrel and the gun wasnt loaded.

Me: SHIT !

I yelled kicking the door. I ran back to the room i was in and grabbed the metal bat off the floor. Im not going down without a fight.

I heard people talking and i hid behind the door. Once they were gone i ran across the room down the hall opening every door. One door was locked. I pushed my body up against the wall 3 times breaking it.

Veah: DADDYY !!!

Me: hey baby girl. Daddy's gonna get you out ok

The water was at her neck by now. I didnt want to do anything to trigger the water back off so i carefully looked around for something. I looked inside the tank and saw the water tube.

Me: shit ! Veah ! I need you to take your jacket off.

Veah: but-but its cold

Me: i know i know but you have to ok. Its the only way i can get you out.

She nodded and took her jacket off.

Me: good. Now imma need you to hold your breath and swim to that black tube and put your jacket in it.

Veah: i cant ! I cant swim !

Me: remember when Jacob tried to teach you ? Use those technique's ok. Kick your legs and use your arms ok.

Veah: im scared !

Me: i know but you gotta try ok.

Veeah: o-ok.

I hated to ask her to do something so life threatening but it's the only chance she has of surving right now and i'll take those chances.

I saw her duck her head under water and i ducked down also just so she knows i support her. I smiled as i watched her swim to the tube. Once she get there she was pushed back. Sh came up and coughed for air.

Me: w-what wrong ?!

Veah: the waters coming out !

Me: come on you can do it ok. One more time ok

She nodded and took one big deep breath before trying again. Once she got to the tube she looked away and stuffed her jacket in there stopping the water.

Me: yes ! Ok now come up i gotta find a way to break this

Rodney: not if i got anything to say about it

I looked back and clenched my jaw. Things are about get ugly.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT