Chapter 30

~A week later~

Imma be skipping around to get to the good parts lol

Chresanto's P.O.V

I laid in Zonnique's well our bed looking at the ceiling thinking. I was really hard on Jacob last week. We havent talked since our little break out then he broke up with me over a text message ! I guess you can say iv been depressed. I havent ate or slept. I reacted the wrong way but how would you react if someone told you your love gave your baby gf abortion pills ? You'd go the fuck off right ? Ok then. I should have believed him but in my mind it tells me he'd stoop that low but my heart says he's not lije that.

Zonnique: baby are you ok

Me: im good

I nodded indicating i wanted to be alone. She's hella annoying.

Zonnique: is it about Jacob ?

Me: nah

Zonnique: *sighs* its ok Chres i know you guys loved each other but he tried to kill your baby.

Me: but why would he do that ?!

Zonnique: jealousy. He doesn't have a baby and i do. Just forget about him.

Me: i guess your right

Zonnique: everything will be fine. Im right here

Me: i hooe so

Zonnique: Chres i promise

She smiled at me and i smiled back. I bent down and kissed her stomach then her. Maybe she's right. He tried to kill my unborn child. I could never forgive someone for that.

Jacob's P.O.V

~a week earlier~

After Chres left i sobbed on Ray's chest for atleast 2 hours straight. I couldnt stop. My heart was completely broken.

Ray: Jacob please stop

Me: i c-cant

Ray: keep ya head up. He's not worth it ok. He'll come back if he knows what he's missing out on.

I nodded. I laid on his chest almost falling alseep.

POW !
POW !

I hopped up gripping onto Ray's shirt closing my eyes tight.

Ray: im gonna go check it out ok

Me: dont let them take me

Ray: who ?

Kevin: me

He smirked and Ray stood up infront up me. Next thing i know they were both fighting throwing blows at each other.

Me: STOP IT !

I saw Kevin pull out a knife and i tried to pull Ray off but fell back. Someone placed a cloth over my mouth and i tried hitting them in the back of there head but everything went black. Then i woke up here.

~Present Day~

I sat in my bed and cried. 1. cause i miss chres. 2. I hate it here 3. I fucking hate Zonnique and 4. The money was do yesterday and Kevin beat me hella hard for not having it. . I miss Chres so much. I didnt want to break up with him i wanted to talk things out but Kevin forced me to break up with him. I cry every night because im in this hell hole. He beat Ray almost to death. I miss him like crazy but he's being hospitalized. I sobbed even more in my pillow. Why my life ? Speaking of the devil. He walked in and smirked.

Kevin: get up

Me: why ?

Kevin: get the fuck up !

He roared and i jumped and stood up. All he does is smack me around like im his fucking toy or something. I hit him him back yesterday and now i have a huge gash on my back. It still hurts to lay on my back. He hugged me and kissed my neck. I was crying inside.

Kevin: some friends are coming over and they want a show

I backed away and looked at him like he was insane. The fuck that gotta do with me.

Me: s-so

Kevin: i need you tonight

Me: im not-

Kevin: YESS TF YOU ARE !

I shook my head no and hopped on the bed. He looked at me with anger in his eye's. Im prepared for a beating but putting on a show infront of his friends is something i wont do.

Kevin: not listening aye ?

I went all the way to the other side of the bed scared of what he was about to do.

Kevin: i got a trick for that

He smirked and i tried hopping out the bed but he grabbed my ankle.

Me: LET ME GO !

Kevin: maybe later

He pulled off my shirt and i spit in his face hopping up trying to run out the door. He grabbed my by my hair and through me into the mirror. Last thing i felt was being thrown on the bed then everything else was a blurr.

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT
CHRES LEFT AND FORGOT THAT PEOPLE WERE AFTER HIM AND JACOB ! Dumb ass !