Chapter 35

Jacob's P.O.V

I was fed up with this bullshit. Its 2 in the fucking morning ! If he wants to ruin his life with Zonnique imma let him. Im tired of trying to help him. No more tears for him. This has been going on for to long and for me to actually think that he could get over her was sad on my part. I had just got finish packing his clothes. I grabbed the 4 suitcases and put them downstairs by the door. I didnt pack Veah's things. She would be flying back out here soon and i want her here with me. I ran my hands through my curly hair and looked at the half empty closet in my room. Here i am AGAIN living alone. I think this is best for me right now. I sat in my bed waiting for him to get here. I drank the whine that was in my glass and heard the door slam. I smirked to myself. He just dont know. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and sighed as he came upstairs.

Chres: why's my stuff packed !?

Me: Chres you gotta go

Chres: is it because im here la-

Me: no its not about you being late., i really dont care. its the fact of who your out late with. Im not accusing you of cheating but you and Zonnique deserve each other. Yall are both sad and poor excuses. I keep running back to you thinking you would treat me better everytime, But i set myself up for failure. All these tears iv shed over you im done with them. Were done. I hope in the future we can get back but as of now no.. Matter of fact HELL NO. You can be with her im not mad or sad just disappointed.

Chres: Jacob your NOT done with me. We've been through to much for you tell bail out on me now.

Me: Chres i am. YOU bailed out on ME when i was being put in the hospital ! When i was being raped ! Everyone tells me how stupid i am for forgiving you when deep down i knew i didnt forgive you at all it still hurts ! I still feel disgusting and gross. But that wasnt my fault you swore 3 times Chres ! 3 ! That you wouldnt leave me or let me be hurt ! You did both in 4 months 2 times. I continued to forgive because i always tried to find that little string of hope that i was holding on to !

Chres: and you can still hold on ! Jacob i love you.. No im in love with you i just dont know what to do here anymore

Tears were flowing down his face. I had no emotion. He should feel guilty and sad. Its all his fault and he let me blame myself.

Me: leave.. Simple as that. Leave me alone Chres im done with this... Us.

Chres: no ! Dont say that your not done ! You dont mean it !

Me: i.... I do. I might fall into a deep depression if i stay with you and im not going down that road again.

Chres: Jacob ! Dont leave me !

He got on his two knees. I sighed. He's not taking this lightly.

Me: Chres get up

He kept talking over me saying who knows fucking what. I looked down at his red puffy eyes. JACOB DONT YOU DARE GIVE IN ! I took a deep breath and helped him up. He lifted up my chin making me look at him. The tears were real after that iv never seen him so broken down before.

Me: Chres please s-stop

Chres: no ! I want you to look a-at me ! I need you Jacob ! I'll be a wreck without y-you ! I know i may do wrong ! I know i may not show you that i love you and tell you enough but i do ! Look me in my face IN MY EYE's and tell me you dont love me back !

I looked up at him as tears started to fall. I struggled to get the words out.

Me: Chres i c-cant and you know that. I love you i d-do but you have to go !

Chres: Jacob we can work things out like w-we always d-do we c-can-

Me: p-please stop and just leave y-your making t-this hard. Be c-careful out there ok and take care of yourself and Nique.