Chapter 17: my addiction

Chresanto's P.O.V

Neveah Zonnique And I were all at the park. Veah had her little crush on this little dude named Chad. He's 6. Mhm he may be small but ion care he better keep his hands feet and other objects to himself. Me and Nique were helping Veha swing on the swing set. She was really really really high, but was having fun.

Me: ok Veah you ready to get down

Veah: catch meeeeeee

Me: VEAH NO !

She hopped off the swing set and screamed in joy. I ran to catch her until she landed in someone else's arms.

??: woah you ok there little girl ?

Veah: yea daddy again again !

She jumped out of the persons hands and ran to me. I picked her up and sighed.

Me: dont do that again you could have gotten hurt !

Veah: im sorry i didnt mean to make you mad

Her lips quivered and i side and kissed her cheek.

Me: im not mad i was just worried cause i love you princee

Veah: i love you to

I put her down and held her hands as i went to go thank the dude who caught her. I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around.

Me: Latimore !?

JacobL: wassup my nigga long time no see

We dapped each other up doing our high school hand shake and laughed.

Me: aye man thanks for catching her

JacobL: no problem how old is she

Veah: im 5 almost 6

JacobL: oh your a big girl

Veah: why yes.. Yes i am

We chuckled at her and she jumped out of my hold and ran to hug someone. The girl had a big bow at the top of her head and long hair going down her back. Me and Latimore mad small talk as we made our way over to the girl and Veah.

JacobL: who's her mom

Me: Zonnique

JacobL: pullins ?

Me: yea

JacobL: are yall together ?

Me: yep

JacobL: i thought she was married ?

Me: to who ?!

JacobL: idk thats what i heard. She gets around alot to if you know i mean.

I shook my head as we stopped in front of the girl. Latimore gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her hand he was in the way of her face.

Jacob's P.O.V

I was walking trying to find Jacob he walked away without telling me ! I spotted him talking to.. CHRES ! Shit shit shit ! Veah ran over to me and i got down to her size embracing her in a hug.

Veah: Jacob i miss you !!

Me: awwwe i miss you to Veah

Veah: when are you going yo come back

Me: i dont think i can

Veah: p-please

She made a sad face and i hugged her again.

Me: i'll try

Veah: YAY ! And oooooo your hair is longggg

Me: i know where's your mom ?