Chapter 5: battles

~Next Morning~

Jacob's P.O.V

I got up really early because i have a meeting with Chresanto and some other producers about this movie. He still doesn't know im in it. Its going to be awkward because we kinda kissed yesterday and i ran away like a little bitch. I face palmed myself as i went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. After i took my 30 min shower i got out and put on my clothes. I had on some blue skinny jeans ripped at my knees. Some white vans a blue shirt and a white jacket. Simple today. I put on 3 silver chains 2 rings and a silver head piece. I looked in the mirror and sprayed on my strawberry scent perfume. I knocked on Rachel's door telling her i was leaving she said ok. I grabbed my keys phone and a green apple before heading out. I locked the door behind me and walked to my black Ferrari getting in and starting it. I backed out of the driveway and through the gate and headed off to this meeting. I first stoped at Tropical smoothie and got me a kiwi quencher. It was a mix of Strawberry Kiwi Pinapple and pina coloda. After paying for my drink i walked back outside bumping into someone.

Me: oh im sorry

??: its ok

I looked up and admired his gorgeous features. He was caramel, had tattoos, chin hair, nice eye brows pretty colored eyes and had a nice body. He was jogging.

Me: wow

??: im Kevin

Me: im Jac-

Kevin: i know your Jacob Perez.. Iv seen you everywhere. your gorgeous.

Me: thank you

I smiled and he smiled back showing thoes beautiful pearly white teeth. My eyes wondered down to his body.
Damn. Jacob stop !!

Kevin: my girlfriend absolutely loves you

Me: maybe i can meet her one day

Kevin: that would be great.

His smile went away and so did mine. He probably thinks i got with Rachel like everyone else. I need to leave.

Me: well i gotta go i have a meeting in 20 mins

Kevin: wait ! Can i um get your number

I chuckled at his nervousness and shook my head yes. I took out a sharpie from my pocket... Dont ask and put my number on his hand with a heart. He smiled and so did i. I walked past him to my car. I can feel him looking at my ass. I smirked and got in my Lambo once again starting it and driving off to this meeting. Im gonna be late but oh well they'll be ok im the star damnit. I laughed at myself and turned on some music.

Chresanto's P.O.V

So were all in this damn meeting and this fucking star actress is late !

Me: where the hell is this girl

They all started snickering and i was looking at them confused. What the hell is so funny.

Ray: Chresanto sit down man SHE'S coming

I groaned and sat down in my chair. Why is everyone laughed. This is highly unprofessional.

??: sorry im late ran into someone

Jaden: ah Mr Perez its ok

I looked at Jacob confused as he smirked at me. FUCK THAT SMIRK ! He sat down all the way at the other end of the table.

Jacob: so what we doing

Kaden: well as you know we want you to be the main character in the movie.
He nodded and i just looked around shocked. Why wasnt i included in this !?

Kaden: so we want to offer you a maxim of $935,000

Jacob: well damn what i gotta do

Ray: 4 sex seens

He started coughing on his smoothie that he had in his hand and i chuckled a bit.

Jacob: 4 times.. Wow thats alot of sex *laughing* i cant get my dick hard 4 times in a row

Everyone started laughed. I stopped laughing coming to realization were at a meeting and so did everyone else.

Me: not all at once.

Jacob: ohhh well then i'll do it

Rayan: one catch

Jacob: whats that ?

Me: you have two sex scene with a guy well 2 different guys

Jacob: OH HELL NO ! I refuse to have a sex scene with a guy and on a movie ! I know i can make it look real but a sex scene with another nigga

Me: how about if we move the offer up to $1,000,000

He took a deep breath and looked at his phone. He smiled and he looked back up at all of us.

Jacob: Fine Mr.August so who's the man i'll be getting it in with

Me: well Mr. Adams

Jacob: and that is ?

Me: he'll be here in a minute

We wait patiently and my good friend Kevin walked in. We dapped each other up and he went and sat beside Jacob.

Me: Mr Perez this is who you will be working with and Mr Adams this is who you'll be working with.

Kevin: so we meet again gorgeous

Jacob: mhm

He blushed and looked away. I was pissed. Who this nigga thinknhenis coming up in here making Jacob blush like that ! I need to talk to Jacob asap !

kaden: this meeting is dismissed

everyone got up and headed out but i gentally pulled Jacob's arm back indicating i wanted him to stay here with me.

me: can we talk

jacob: you already got me here so sure

me: i wnted to say im sorry. Really i never wanted any of this to happen i just dont want my feelings to get in the way of making money. And that kiss.. I likes it

he smiled and pecked my lips.

jacob: i forgive you and i liked it to

me: umm can we keep us on the Down low ?

jacob: there is no us Chres im sorry

me: thats fine, but i'll never stop trying

he gave me a weak smile and walked away. It kinda sucks when you want someone to lovee you as much as you love them.

Jacob: you love me ?

i froze. I said that out loud. SHIT !

Me: no jacob i dont

jacob: but you just sai-

Me: NO JACOB I DONT LOVE YOU NOW GET TF OUT !

He looked at me and ran out slamming the door behind him. I sighed and ran my fingers threw my short curly blonde hair.

TBCCC COMMENT /VOTE