Chapter 51

Chresanto's P.O.V

I coughed and groaned. It is hot as fuck in this room ! Im sweating through my shirt. Every now and then the heat would turn off and the air conditioning would come on along with 3 fans. I cherish those moments right now. I dont know were i am OR were Jacob or Veah are. I tried screaming kicking and shit nothing working and no ones coming. I tried once again to get the chains off and they slid off do to all the sweating i was doing. One came off and then the other.

Me: GOD I HATE HEAT SO MUCH !

I yelled while taking off my shirt. The heat turned off and the fans came on. I sighed in relief and smiled. Someone came through the door and i couldnt see there face.

??: wow.. Nice body babes

Of course it was a female but who ? Her voice was no near familiar and im clueless.

Me: and you areee ?

??: oh you'll find out soon but im someone who wants what you and Jacob have

Me: but.....

??: BUT ! You two dont seem to be breaking up anytime soon so all i can do is break yall up my damn self

Me: and what makes you think i'll EVER brake up with Jacob ?

??: because ypur daughters life is in his hands. If he doesnt find her in time.. She'll drown but if he does she's live.

Me: BULLSHIT !

??: oh really ?

I was trying my best to claw these chains off my waist and ankles but they werent budging. A huge projector came down from the ceiling and she hit play. My eye's likley fell out my head. There were 2 screens. One showing Jacob and the other showing Veah. I looked at Veah's first. She was sleeping peacfully.

??: yoo zoom out for me

I looked at her confused and thr camera zoomed out. Dhe was in a HUGE glass box.

??: soon she'll loose oxygen OR the water will fill up with water and she'll drown

Me: LET HER GO !

??: nu uh not yet. I wanna have some with little Jacob.

Me: dont touch him !

??: oh i wont just watch

I watched closely. There was sound and everything. Jacob was getting out of his car and heading into the house with a note in his hand.

Me: whats happenin-

??: shhhhh just watch

Jacob was getting ready to walk into the house until 2 men came out of the house. One grabbed him by his neck while the other picked him up by his legs. Jacob kicked and screamed.

Me: ITS BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT WHY DOESNT ANYWAYS HELP HIM !!

??: cause they all know if they call for help.... They'll be next

Tears were threatening to fall as Jacob kicked one in the nose struggling to get away.

??: YOU BITCH !

One said and hit him in the face. Wow Jacob took that like a nigga for real. He hit him again and Jaocb looked knocked out cold. Boy was i wrong. He hopped up and punched one in the face making him fall on the ground in pain. The other tried hitting him but he grabbed a brick and hit him in the face with it knocking him out cold. Where the hell is this Jaocb coming from ? I looked at the lady and she looked mad.

Jacob's P.O.V

After i knocke done out i looked over at the other and kicked him in the face hearing a crack. We'll he's dad. I thought what would chres did. Hide the body duh. I grabbed one by the arm and dragged him to my car until a felt a sharp pain on my head. I groaned and everything started to get blurry. I felt someone pick me up and i looked around still with a blurry vision. I felt like iw as being put in a car ao even though it was blurry i hut anyone that was in my blurry sight. As my vision started to clear up i saw who i was hitting Jeff.

Me: JEFF WHAT THE FUCK ?!

Jeff: shhhhhh im saving you. You saved my ass now im saving yours. Im taking you Chres and Veah so just act like your knocked out ok

I nodded and he took some of the blood from the back of my head and put it on my forehead putting me in the back of the van.

??: we all good ?

Jeff: yea Rodney we good

I wanted to pop my eyes open but i knew i couldnt. I know he's not talking about OUR Rodney. Rodney has been Chresanto's friend since like the 4th grade.. Whats changed ? I stopped thinking once i heard him tlking again

Rodney: yo we gotta go pick up Justice

Jeff: for what ?

Rodney: she wanted to come.

So Justice in this to ?

Jeff: yo craig when we get here me and you gone take Jacob to the back and tie him up alright

Craig: aight man

What the actually fuck !? Craig is actually a KOBK member. Oh my god.

Rodney: i got something for that lil bitch. Thinking he can fight my men and shit. Wait until he wakes up.

Craig: what you plan on doingg ?

Rodney: oh you know having some fun wit Chresanto's bitch

I whimpered inside. I felt the tears coming but i stopped them. Have street smarts Jay you can do this. No way you gone let Chres or Veah dies. I'll even let them do whatever they want to get them back but i cant wait until he tries. I got something for that.

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

What's up with all these cliques ?

Why everybody linking up and teaming against Jacob and Chres ?