"You really can't get enough of me," Aelin told Dorian with a smile. Manon only frowned as Dorian chuckled, "I guess so."

"Oh my god. You flirted with Celaena Sardothien, when she was an assassin. Were you there to kill someone?" Chaol asked in horror.

"Not necessarily, I went there to get the information that I needed," Aelin stated.

"To kill someone?" Chaol asked.

"To kill someone," Aelin replied with a smile. "You know Arobynn was at that party too."

"He was?" Dorian asked.

"I took the Crown Prince to a party that was full of assassins," Chaol murmured to himself in disbelief and horror.

"Can someone explain," Aedion interrupted.

"One of my jobs when I was Celaena, led me to this ball. I went there with Sam and Arobynn. I flirted with some people for information, and then I got drunk. At which point, the Crown Prince showed up. We were going to have some fun, until Sam interrupted us," Aelin said carefully. Feyre and her inner circle didn't know who Sam was, or what he meant to her.

"Only Dorian would flirt with Celaena Sardothien," Aedion grumbled.

"It didn't know it was Celaena at the time," Dorian said quickly. "Plus she started it, with her dancing and everything." Aelin only flashed him a grin.

"You flirted with Celaena, when you knew exactly who she was," Chaol grumbled.

"Yet a couple months later, you did the same," Dorian said to his friend with a smile. Chaol frowned.

"Aelin had every man she has ever met, falling head over heels for her," Lysandra said with a grin. "Also, was I there when this happened?" 

"I thought you guys hated each back then. Why would you be there?" Dorian asked.

"I've tagged along with Arobynn more than once," Lysandra said smoothly. Dorian just gave a faint nod, understanding what she meant. 

"You weren't there this time," Aelin responded. "Which is honestly a good thing, because I probably would've killed you if you were."

"Shit does your world sound like fun," Mor mused, as she finished her wine.  

"Only when everyone is drunk," Aelin smirked. "But going back to how we all know each other. Dorian got me out of slavery to have me fight in this competion, and Chaol was captain of the royal guard at the time. I knew Lysandra from my time as Celaena, because she worked with Arobynn. I met Rowan when I went to go see Maeve. And I don't think there has ever been anyone who has hated me more, based on first impressions."

"You were a drunk mess," Rowan added with a slight smile.

"That is true, but moving on. And then when I was training with Rowan, a bunch of Valg shit went down, cue Lorcan, Connall, and Fenrys. Fast forward to a few weeks later, I get reunited with Lysandra, Chaol, and Aedion. I met some other people who aren't here right now. Lorcan shows up wanting to kill me, and then Rowan shows up wanting to save me. I eventually meet Manon, who tried to kill everyone. Dorian becomes free, and then we all go our separate ways to try and stop Erawan. Chaol went to another kingdom, where he met Yrene, and they later came back to us with an army. That is the very simplified version of how I met everyone," Aelin finished. Aelin had decided that she could trust them. With everything that they had gone through together, everything that Feyre and Aelin had gone through, Aelin decided that they weren't going to backstab them.

"So do you guys have some cool story of how y'all met. We know about Feyre, but what about the rest of you guys," Aelin asked.

"Without trying to lower the positive energy in the room," Rhys said smoothly. "Cassian, Azriel, and I all met in Illyrian War Bands. We met Mor a couple of years, later as she was my cousin. And Amren...well once she got out of a certain place then I met her."