Chapter 30

Fenrys

Ever since he learned about Connall's death, Fenrys felt Azriel's eyes on him, more and more. They hadn't talked yet about their mating bond, or even acknowledged it. But now wasn't the time. War was nearing, and Aelin was somewhere in the Tavan Mountains. And it was not the time to talk about their relationship. 

They were about to walk through the portal to Antica when Rhys said, "I got a response back from Feyre. It's much quicker now, as we are on the same world. But she says that one of Aelin's friends, Borte, found them and that they are traveling with her.

Rowan sucked in a breath. "She's with Borte?" he asked. 

"Apparently," Rhys responded, eyeing Rowan. It looked like he was going to have another breakdown. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Rhys asked.

"Good thing. A very good thing. It means that Aelin and Feyre are safe. They are with the rukhin. Borte, she fought in the war with us. They're safe," Lysandra breathed.

 It looked like she was trying to reassure herself, along with the others. Rhys nodded and stared at the portal standing in front of him. Manon and Dorian had already gone through, and it probably wasn't a good idea to keep it open for so long.

"I'm gonna go," Rhys said, before walking through the portal, everyone else following him. 

Fenrys stepped on to green polished floors and in a doomed room. Nearby guards already had weapons drawn, and it looked like Manon and Dorian were trying to calm them down.

"Took you long enough," Manon grumbled before turning her attention back to the guards. "Look see. I am Manon, Queen of Witches. This is my husband Dorian Havilliard, King of Adarlan. And that is fucking Rowan Whitethorn, King of Adarlan. We are here to see Nesryn and Sartaq. So lower your sword, we are not here to assassinate anyone," Manon barked. 

The guards did no such thing, and stepped closer towards Manon. Manon growled in warning.

"What the hell is going on here?" Hasar asked as walked into the room, full of sword drawn guards.

"Your highness, please get back. These people are claiming that they are the kings and queens of Adarlan and Terrasen," said one of the guards. 

Hasar only stared at everyone in shock.

"Well they are not fucking wrong. Put your sword down, or else a fight is going to break out," Hasar demanded. 

The guards hesitated, but after Hasar glared at them, they put their swords away. 

Manon smiled and said, "Told you."

"Why the hell are you guys here? How did you even get inside? And I am not going to be the one who wakes up Sartaq," Hasar commented, staring at everyone. Her eyes fell on Rhys, Cassian, Azriel, and Mor. "And who are the hotties?" Cassian and Mor both grinned at the word hotties.

"Who are you?" Cassian contradicted. Hasar was staring at Cassian's and Azriels wings, as if they were the most important thing in the room

"I'm Hasar. But like seriously, what the hell you guys?" Hasa said, eyes falling back onto Rowan. "We don't know anything about her, if that's why you are here."

"Actually you do. She's with Borte somewhere in the Tavan Mountains. And sorry to intrude, but we want to her as soon as possible," Dorian told her. 

Hasar shrugged. "You can stay the night if you want. Or however long want to. And how do you know that she's with Borte?" 

Rhys cleared his throat. "My mate is with her. And we have a unique method of communication."

"They can talk into each other's minds," Mor clarified, Rhys glared at her.

"So are you guys from the other world or something, that Chaol and Yrene were telling us about?" Hasar asked. 

Rhys nodded his head. "Thank you for your hospitality," he said. 

Rhys stared at nothing for a split second, before blinking a couple of times. "Feyre says that they are going to travel to Antica, leaving tomorrow. She says that it's going to be a 2 and a half day flight. And before you ask, we are much closer now, so we can talk almost instantaneously."

"Do you guys want to stay here, or are you planning on going back to Terrasen?" Hasar asked.

"If you don't mind, it would be better if we stayed here," Aedion told her. 

Hasar nodded and said, "Great, that means I get to have some company around here for once. You should've brought Yrene, I haven't had the chance to talk to her if forever."

"She's back in Adarlan," Dorian said. "Next time, we'll bring her with us."

"Should we wake up Nesryn and Sartaq?" Lysandra asked. It was the dead of night, and Fenrys was actually surprised to find Hasar awake at all.

"He'll have my head if we wait till morning. We can go to the council room and wait for the servants to wake him. We have some catching up to do," Hasar said before calling out to a nearby servant in Hallah.

"Shall we?" Hasar said, as she motioned towards a nearby hallway. 

----------------------