Surprise Coronation part 4

Start from the beginning

"It's your coronation, you Troll!" Creek shouted with his legs crossed and carried by a bug by his hair. Branch and the other Trolls glared at him for spoiling. Creek shrugged and calmly said, "Sorry. Continue," the bug lifted him away, back to his seat.

And then, Holly and Dante stood beside him as they took Branch down the red carpet to the mushroom stage.

"Come on, Branch. Your queen is waiting for you," Dante chuckled in excitement.

As they made it under the stairs of the mushroom stage, Branch walked up the stairs while Holly and Dante were left down, and went back to their seats.

When Branch made it up the stage, there Poppy was waiting for him, but he was still confused, "Poppy. What is going on?"

Poppy smiled, and walked closer to her boyfriend, "Branch, I... uh, I've been an ignorant queen. I should've known that... you have feelings for me all these years."

"IT WAS OBVIOUS!" Harper shouted from the crowd as glaring pointed at her. The Maker Pop Troll felt so shrunk in embarrassment as she stayed quiet.

Branch then turned back to Poppy, "No, Poppy, it was my fault. I never told you. I was ashamed and kinda scared that I thought you don't feel the same, and we're just friends."

"But it was on me. The signs were right in front of my face all along, and I never noticed. So, to make things right, I want to crown you as my king," Poppy explained.

Branch was shocked by this. Sure he loves Poppy so much, but he's not ready to take things between them to the next level so soon. They just started being an item, "What? No, no. I can't be king. I mean, we should get married for this, and it's too soon."

"Dad advised me," The queen of Pop said.

Peppy approached beside his daughter, and explained to Branch, "As long as the queen knows what she's deciding, it's possible that a Troll she trusted the most and her best friend can be king."

But Branch still hesitated this offer as he slowly moved backwards, "No, no, no. Please."

And, of course, Poppy followed him, "I'm not giving you a choice this time, Branch."

"But..."

"Branch, all these years, you've been my second-in-chief. You saved me a couple of times, you helped me with the situations I can't solve myself, you even tried to keep our village safe from any danger, despite that you're paranoid of some of them. You also made me the better queen that I am before. I learned a lot, especially from you. And... you're not just my best friend, Branch. You're more than my friend. And I admit I feel the same way. I never realized that until... well, you told me you care for me more than anyone in the world."

Branch blushed when Poppy recalled what he told her during their argument after escaping Vibe City. Guess that is a way to give a queen a clue of his feelings for her.

The leaders were just happily watching the conversation between these two popular love birds from the farther back of the stage.

Aggie showed signs of crying at this beautiful moment by sniffing, "Ooh. I think I'm gonna cry."

Seeing Aggie started to cry, Beat hovered into Aggie's arms, and Trollex hugged her while patting her back.

Poppy then continued, "I trust you, Branch. And I know I made the right decision. But I'm going to ask you first," As keeper of the crown since that morning, Essence opened the box, and presented Branch's crown to Poppy. The crown has revealed to have three layers of green leaves with small twigs between layers. It almost looked like Poppy's crown, but more kingly. Poppy held the crown, and raised up above Branch's head, "Branch, will you rule Pop Village and Trollstopia with me, your queen, until the end of our time?"

Branch kneeled down with one knee, bowed his head down, and replied, "Yes, my queen. I will help you rule with you,"

Slowly, Poppy lowered her arms as she put the crown through Branch's hair, "By the power invested in me, I now declare you King Branch of the Pop Trolls!" The crown is now worn by the new king of Pop.

All of the Trolls roared and cheered for the new king of Pop. The leaders behind also cheered by applauding. Poppy grabbed Branch's wrist, and raised his hand with her, making the crowd cheered even louder. The Rock Trolls shouted loudly, the Country Trolls raised their front hooves, the Techno Trolls raised their fist with a shout "Whoo!", the Classical Trolls clapped their hands formally, and the Funk Trolls cheered the same as the Pop Trolls.

When Poppy put Branch's arm down, the two looked at each other and smiled. They stared at each other's eyes for a minute before Poppy pulled Branch's vest, and their lips crashed. Branch's eyes widened for a moment before closing them, he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, and returned the kiss. This scene made the Trolls cheered and applauded even louder as they are happy to see the King and Queen of Pop in love together, like they should be.

"King Brach," Barb said, hearing it by her own ears. She creed her arms, and nodded, "It suits him."

Holly took out her camera, and snapped a photo of King Branch and Queen Poppy, "Let's party ya'll!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, it's the coronation reception, and everybody is going to it.

Branch bit a slice of his favorite dessert with a gummy gem on top that looks like his Troll gem.

"Mmm! This is definitely Grandma's Fluffleberry cake," Branch recognized the cake, and turned to Poppy, "You know me so well, Queen Poppy."

"Yeah, great," Poppy chuckled nervously as she didn't want to taste Fluffleberry cake again after tasting it for the first time.

"This is the best Coronation Day ever!" Branch screamed happily.

Instead of a yummy response from the Trolls after tasting his Grandma's Fluffleberry cake, they exclaimed disgustingly, spotting the cake from their mouths, and running to find some water. Most of the Rock Trolls didn't taste anything bad at the cake, so they ate their own slices, some of the Country Trolls didn't like the taste of the cake, while some did as they ate the whole slice each. And the rest just screamed in disgust for eating the cake.

"Ugh! What's that flavor?!" Beat yelped and spat his eaten cake on the ground.

"I like the gummy gem and the icing, but not the cake! Eww!" Aggie admitted as she removed the icing and gummy gem, and threw away the flavorless cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I did it! I finished the chapter! Branch is now crowned king, and he'll definitely help Queen Poppy ruling Pop Village and Trollstopia.

And yes, Fluffleberry cake is back, and just like in "The Bet Goes On", most of the Trolls don't like the cake, except for the Rock Trolls, and some of the Country Trolls.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next episode is gonna be good! I have to finish the 3rd episode before the Trollstopia series comes.