Chapter 7 || Truth Hurts

Hey guys! Don't play the song until I tell you too okay?

Sorry but this is going to be the last chapter for the time being until the new season comes out, I'm really sorry to have you guys wait!

Let me know what you guys think! :)

**********

I was at Sam's house chilling with her, Moon had texted her about coming over to join the party, but Sam didn't really want to go with her. I felt bad on how things went down at the rink, especially after hearing that Demetri almost got beat at the mall by Hawk. I didn't think Hawk was capable of being like that, but hearing it really hurts.

"Sam, I think we should at least go to the party," I tell her.

She looks up, "you think so?"

"Yeah I think it'd be best if we—"

"Hey girls, sorry to interrupt but Sam your father and I are going out tonight okay? You two are free to do anything you like okay? Just don't party too hard or whatever," Amanda says.

We laughed, "okay, mom."

"Thanks Amanda, seriously for everything, offering help for my daughter and I," I tell her smiling as I had Ariana in her bassinet.

She smiled looking at Ariana sleeping, "of course Katrina, you and your daughter deserve it."

"Thank you so much."

"Of course sweetie, see you girls later!" She says walking out.

I looked at Sam and she got that look in her eyes, "we're going."

I squealed then picked up Ariana while setting her bassinet down on the floor in Sam's room, I had to go drop her off at my house to have my parents watch her and take care of her. This weekend she was going to be going to Miguel's house, and spend some time with him.

As I had got ready at my house and had my parents hold her, I said goodbye and to Luke by giving him a kiss then walked out to go head over to the party. Xander was coming with, it was great that us as a couple we could be seen anywhere.

As we arrived, I met up with Sam and Robby along with the new students from Cobra Kai onto Miyagi-Do, Chris opened up to me and we had gotten close as friends. Him and Demetri are the best of friends now, it was great seeing them become more open than being in the shadows in Cobra Kai.

As we walked in we saw all of Cobra Kai and the other people from school, Moon walked up saying hi and she hugged me, "hey guys! Glad you guys came over!"

We stared at Cobra Kai and couldn't believe they were here, "guys come on, I thought we could all be friends here and forget anything happened."

"Sorry Moon but after what they did we can't forgive them after what they did," I tell her.

She sighed, "just have fun okay?"

As she walked away Sam went to get a drink, I followed after her then we walked out into the back to see Tory on a step stool with one foot having a drink off, after seeing her greet with us in the beginning.

"Oh hey there princess, didn't think you'd show up," Tory says.

"You don't think I could drink?" Sam asked.

"If you can handle your liquor."

I scoffed, "alright bitch, I'll drink off to you, this isn't my first rodeo."

"Alright, let's go."

I stepped up on the stool with one foot on it as the person handed me a cup of alcohol, I took it and finished after Tory went. I smirked crushing the cup and throwing it on the floor, the person handed me another then I drank it all.