Chapter 21 || Party Celebration, Ariana's first birthday & Taking Down Cobra Kai

Hey book worms, so this is the last chapter as it is part 2 of the final episodes of the season.

I will have to work on thinking about how the new chapters will go, what will happen, and who will be in it. Not so sure who will be, but I'll figure it out.

Also, I will do what I did last time on keeping you guys updated on the new season, the trailer and news on what I see.

I will miss you guys a lot, keep on reading and shout this out!

Enjoy!

☺️

*************

I was outside as Sam was with me, then I heard footsteps as I turned around seeing Tory, I got in my stance, "what are you doing here?"

"I didn't come here to fight," she starts, "all I'm gonna say is, you didn't lose at the All Valley."

I shoved her as someone yelled, "fight! Fight!"

"You knew all along that Silver cheated at the All Valley and you did nothing?" I asked her after I shoved her.

She stared at me as I shoved her again, "you don't know what it's like in there, or what I've had to deal with."

I groaned as I started swinging at her as she blocked then I threw her back and kicked at her chest, I went to kick her again as she moved away from the dumpster, "Sam's entire family and mine has suffered because of you!"

Robby got in between us and Miguel stopped me as both of them face each of us, "no! Babe, that's enough!"

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time," I tell them both as they looked at me.

Robby looked at her, "what?"

"Why did you only come forward now? Huh? Because you're a coward," I tell her.

"Screw you, Salvador," she said as she breathed heavily, "I knew this was a mistake."

She walked off as I did, "Tory."

"Babe."

As I was away for a minute Miguel and Robby came in to check on me, "hey, you okay?"

"I'm great, just can't believe all this time she did nothing and was working with Kreese, I mean what am I supposed to do? Or say? I can't even keep this all together let alone react. I'm almost two months pregnant, I kicked at her fighting her like I wasn't even pregnant."

"Babe, relax, it's over now. We'll figure something out," Miguel says.

Robby nods, "yeah, we'll tell our sensei's in the morning."

"Okay."

"W-w-wait, okay, so sensei Targaryen paid off the ref at the All Valley, and framed Kreese for a crime he didn't commit?" Demetri asked us trying to get a sense at what we were telling him then he looks at Hawk, "never let me miss a house party again."

"Yeah we need to tell the sensei's," Miguel said as he looked at me while Sam was next to me.

"What are they gonna do?" I asked as she was rubbing my arm, "we all saw what happened to Daniel when he tried to confront Silver, I don't want him getting hurt like that again."

"If this ref and Stingray are on Silver's payroll, they'll never admit anything," Demetri said in fearful.

Bert looked to us, "I'm not so sure about that, I know he's in Cobra Kai and I'm in Eagle Fang, but Stingray's still my friend, he wouldn't lie to me—at least I hope he wouldn't."