Chapter 18 || Miguel is back, Spa day, Water Park, Race Fight & Moving In

"Breakfast is served," Miguel says as he puts plates of breakfast he made on the table for Carmen, Ya-Ya and little Ariana.

Ya-Ya chuckled as Carmen smiled, "this is so sweet."

"My dear, I love you so much. I can't handle this. How wonderful!" Ya-Ya happily says in Spanish as she kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh, stop, mom," Carmen says in Spanish, "he'll think he can just run away, come back and get all the love he wants."

"Uh, yeah, he can."

Miguel looks at her, "don't worry, I'm never doing something like that again. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, Miggy. I should've told you the truth about how I left your father," she tells him apologetically as I stand next to Miguel.

"You did it for me, I understand that now," he says.

"Oh, how can you stay mad at him? You just can't!" Ya-Ya says in Spanish as he hugs Carmen.

"Okay," Miguel says as the door opens.

I hold Ariana as I sit down at the table as Johnny walks in, "hey, sorry I'm late. Graffiti's a bitch to clean off, you should see my van. Should be illegal to deface someone else's property."

"It is," Carmen says as Johnny looks to her surprised.

He smiled at Ariana as she coos at him while I bounce her up and down on my leg, "well, this looks different."

"Yeah, I made it. Oh, I forgot the orange juice, uh one second," Miguel said sheepishly.

I chuckled as I got up to help him while Ariana is in my arms, "baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asked as he looks for the orange juice and then grabs it.

I smiled, "you seem a bit different since we're back, is it because you missed Ariana, your mom and Ya-Ya?"

"Yes, of course I did babe," he says while grabbing Ariana as she smiles big at him, "I missed you my baby girl, yes I did. And besides, I left without telling you and I'm sorry. I love you so much babe."

I smiled as we kissed, then we walked back to the table, "okay, orange juice."

"Oh, Miguel are you going out today with Katrina and Ariana? They both missed you a lot."

He smiled as he looks at me, "yeah, I think I need to make an apology date meal for Katrina and Ariana."

Suddenly Carmen gets up walking quickly to the bathroom, closing the door and throwing up, I think I know why she is throwing up but I didn't wanna say anything.

"Maybe you guys should order in instead," Johnny tells Miguel as Carmen continued to throw up.

"Yeah," Miguel said disappointed.

Miguel and I both leave with Ariana, I smiled as we are all together again, "so, Eli is getting a tattoo, wanna join him?"

"Sure, but what about Ariana?" He asked.

"I'll be with Yasmine, Moon, and Sam. You guys have your thing and I have my thing with my friends, don't worry we'll be fine," I tell him.

"Trust me, it's not fine," Yasmine said.

"Really?" I asked.

Moon nods along with Sam, "duh, you two clearly have tension going on. It's not good for you while you're pregnant and for Ariana."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Text him, we need to talk tonight while you two are at dinner. Try and work things out," Moon said.