Lets talk! || Spinoff Series in the works??

Heyyyyy guys!!

Here's a calming song as you guys read along ☺️

🩵🩵

Soooo, *ahem*, after that trailer came out for the final season and Netflix clearly dropping the whole series.

...

There has been rumors and chatters going around that there may be spin-off series in the works...🫢👀

SO, with that being said, do you guys think it'll be with Miguel? Robby? Tori? And Sam?

OBVI right!?

😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I'm thinking that if it when they do these spinoff series, I will however make another story that ties to this.

So like a prequel novel if they make a Miguel spinoff series, or basically about the kids in general (I know they're not kids just bare with me 😅).

With that being said, Miguel and Katrina will live on! Ariana will become a big sister to her...what do you guys think? Another girl? A boy? 🤭...let's just say her sibling for now hehe 🤭.

I knowwww such a relief right?? 😰 I will never end it off as a sad story of you guys wondering where Miguel and Katrina be in their life farther in.

Don't worry, I'm already coming up with ideas on the fly, and I seriously wanna start the project now but I clearly have bad writers block on my other stories and it's driving me insane 😩.

So don't fret you bookworms, I gotcha covered 😉.

Man, how we feeling about the teaser chapter? No bueno right? Me too.

I personally wanted a different backstory but I guess once the chapters happen, more dialect and backstory from Peter and Freya will I explain it more.

I don't wanna say too much because once the chapters come, I know I'll get comments like "girl we already knew that 😙💅🏼" 😂.

Anyways, I don't wanna keep too much of your guys' time, but just wanted a little talk about future spinoff series in the making.

I will see you all when the final season happens, but until then, read on my bookworms!

Shout this out, share with your friends! The more the merrier!

BUT if they're not familiar with Karate Kid and HAVE seen Cobra Kai, I'd advise you to have your friends watch that first so they know the backstory. 😉

And if they're not fans of both Cobra Kai and Karate Kid, force them 😂.

Anywho, keep inviting more fans or people to read!

Newer chapters will be exciting! Also sad, and may be heartbreaking...not for Miguel and Katrina tho 😉.

Okay okay I'm done 😂🤣

See you guys!!

😚🫶🏼