New Trailer/Date Announcement

Hey guys! How are we doing!? Are we excited!? I'm so excited!

Also what are your guys' opinions or input on how we feel about Terry Silver coming back? I personally have a bad feeling about him coming back but that's just me lol.

I honestly can't wait to write these new chapters for you guys :) as we know Ariana will become a big sister to her new sibling as Katrina is pregnant. But as far as everything goes, I do have special plans for you guys! Don't know for sure when Miguel and Katrina's wedding will be but they will have an engagement party along with a gender reveal for the baby :).

Sad to say I may have to do another cliffhanger for the end of season 4 to begin season 5 lol, I'm so sorry and feel bad for you guys but an author has to do what an author has to do lol.

But for the meantime if you guys wanna follow me on social media or whatever I will post my acc names down below, even if you guys want me to mention you go ahead and tell me! If you want me to dedicate a chapter for you or anyone let me know! If you guys have any ideas on what I should do for the next chapters I'm open for anything! My main priority is to make my readers, my bookworms, happy.

Also, don't forget to shout this story out! Have your friends watch Karate Kid and Cobra Kai so they could get into it! The more readers I get the more happier everyone will be :).

So yes, comment what ideas you guys may have, if you want me to mention you, dedicate a chapter to you, anything! I'm open for anything! :)

In the meantime, I'll see you guys in this upcoming holiday season that'll be in three months! Will come quick and I'll see you guys when it comes out!

See you later my bookworms! 😚✌🏼