Chapter 5 || Strike First

At school everyone was whispering, looking at me and keeping words to themselves. It bugs me that everyone now knows that I'm pregnant, word has spread around and I'm getting all the stares.

When I walked to my locker to grab my books, Xander was standing there looking at me, I sighed knowing that he wanted to apologize to me on how he acted.

"Katrina, I'm sorry," he starts, "I'm sorry for how I acted, I just want us to be best friends and move on from what happened."

I took in a breath, "just promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Let me have this baby with Miguel and let me have my life with him," I tell him.

He nods, "okay."

"You didn't say you promised."

"I promise."

I smiled, "good, how's your mom doing?"

"Good, it's been tough for her," he tells me, "anyway you and I should hangout sometime."

I smiled, "Xander, this isn't a date okay?"

"I know it's not," he says.

I sighed shaking my head, "yeah sure you do."

"I'm serious I know it's not a date but I'd like to hangout with you someday," he says.

I smiled, "I'll see okay?"

"Got it."

Miguel's POV

"Yo dude, isn't that the guy that yelled at her in front of the whole school saying he loved her the other day?" Hawk said getting my attention.

I looked confused until after I closed my locker I looked over and see the both of them talking, "yeah, that's him."

"Why is he talking to her again?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I-I don't know."

"I know," Aisha said approaching us.

Both Hawk and I looked at her, "you do?"

"Yeah, he's been wanting to hangout with her ever since he moved here from Chicago," she says, both of us looked surprised while she sighed, "I did some deep diving on the guy, figured after researching about him I'd tell you after about what I had found."

We both nodded, then Hawk hits my arm, "you should kick his ass."

"No way man," I said.

"Dude seriously? You're going to sit there while letting your girlfriend go out with this guy? What if he's trying to steal her away from you? Don't tell me you can take that kind of rejection," he tells me.

"He's right, you lost Sam to Robby Keene, there's no way you're going down the same path with Katrina. You two are having a baby for crying out loud," Aisha says, "it's time for you to show him what Cobra Kai is all about."

I nodded, "okay, if anything happens, please don't tell my mother."

"Just go!" They said laughing.

I walked away from them as I walked up to Katrina and her friend, I wrapped my arm wistfully around her shoulders smirking at her, "hey babe, you ready to go to class?"

"Yeah! Sorry Miguel, Xander came to apologize," she says.

I nod, "great, well thanks for apologizing, now it's time for us to get to class. We don't want to be tardy, as what happened last time."