Chapter 14 || Kreese & Silver, Johnny and Daniels fight & Family Dinner

I was at Miyagi-Do with the guys, everyone was cheering about what Miguel did last night at the drive in.

"Henceforth, Miguel Diaz shall be known as The Rainmaker," Mitch says proudly.

"El Diablo de la Lluvia!" Hawk yells proudly, "if they hadn't fallen for it, we would've beaten them."

"Maybe, but it could've gone bad," Miguel says.

Johnny walks up, "what could've gone bad?"

"We were about to get in a gnarly fight at the drive in, but Miguel saved the day," Mitch says excitedly.

"Oh yeah? How'd you do that?" Johnny asked smiling.

"Told the Cobra Kai's to come to the baseball diamond, just in time for the grass to get watered," Hawk says smiling.

Johnny looks at us, "so you picked a fight, you didn't show up, and then you doused them with a hose?"

"Oh, it was sprinklers," Demetri spoke up, "I'll go back to saying nothing."

He stares at Miguel, "you just poked the bear, what do you thinks gonna happen? They're just gonna leave well enough alone?"

"From everything I heard, it sounds to me like Miguel practiced restraint, found a way to get out of a bad situation without anyone getting hurt," Daniel says to Johnny walking up to us as I hold onto Miguel, "what did you want him to do, get in a drive in switchblade fight? I'm proud of you, you've taken Miyagi-Do teachings to heart."

I smiled as Johnny looked at Daniel jealously, "okay, LaRusso, we need to have a talk."

Daniel looked on, "what the..."

We all looked seeing Kreese and Terry walking up to us, my heart thumped rapidly, "gentlemen, it seems we have a few things to discuss."

"Daniel LaRusso, it's nice to see you again," Terry smiled, "Katrina, good to see you again."

I clenched my jaw as I flared my eyes at him, I didn't expect him to come to this dojo causing a scene or a ruckus like the drama king he is to do these things, seems more of a Terry silver alter ego.

"Terry," I said dryly.

"Yeah, right. Bullshit," Daniel said through gritted teeth.

"Fair enough, I'd probably react the same way if I were you. My past behavior was...," he sighs, "...inexcusable, if I could go back and undo it all, I would. All I can say now is I'm truly sorry, and I assure you, I'm not that man anymore."

"I don't know what padded room you crawled out of or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear...," Daniel starts off.

"Daniel is pissed, who is that guy Sam? And how do you know him babe?" Miguel asked Sam and I.

Sam turned to him, "I have no idea."

"He knows my mom, they met a long time ago in the eighties, my mom and I saw him outside the West Valley daycare center. My mom introduced him to me, after what Daniel told me about Terry I just couldn't hold back the anger of what he did to him," I explained.

"He looks like a Highlander," Mitch says.

"The Highlander, the one and only," Kreese says.

"Okay, okay I tried."

"We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth. Provided, of course, you do the same," Terry spoke up.

"Just remember our deal, if Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching," Kreese says, "for good."

"That's not gonna happen, 'cause you're not gonna win, now get the hell out of here," Johnny speaks up.