Chapter 10 || Date, A familiar face & A Surprise

I was with Miguel out on the waves while surfing, my parents along with Caitlin and Luke were out on the beach having fun with Ariana, as we got back from the waves onto the beach we walked up to them.

My mom started noticing something with Ariana, "Miha, when was the last time she got shots?"

"When she was a newborn, why what's wrong?" I asked as I set my board down getting help from Miguel on drying me.

My mom still looked at Ariana making me worried and feeling my heart sank, Miguel noticed and slowed down on drying my arms, "Mom, what's wrong?"

"Miha she's not looking well, I don't want her coming down with a sickness or fever, both you and Miguel should go get her shots in before she turns one," my mom said.

I let out a shaky sigh, "mom I love you but you gave me a heart attack, but thanks for noticing mom we'll go get it taken care of."

"Call the doctor now," my dad said, "just to set up an appointment and get it over with."

Miguel nods, "we'll get it started once we get back at the house, thanks a lot."

Caitlin walked up to Miguel, "hey Miguel, can I talk to you real quick?"

"Yeah sure."

Caitlin's POV

Miguel and I walked away to talk privately, "I wanted to ask you when you're planning on proposing to Katrina, now that she's pregnant with your second child, I figured when would be the best time to propose to her."

"Well I don't know about proposing, but I think I have a plan in mind," he tells me.

I gasped, "really? When?"

"Maybe at homecoming, no that's too early," he said coming up with an idea.

"Maybe at prom? Or when you guys graduate?" I asked.

He nodded, "doesn't sound too bad."

"Sounds perfect."

Katrina's POV

I walked over to Caitlin and Miguel who were talking, I smiled as I walked up linking my arm around Miguel's, "what are two knuckleheads talking about over here?"

"Nothing, just talking about Christmas gifts for you," Caitlin said.

I eyed her curiously, "uh-huh, mind if I steal my boyfriend?"

"Go ahead! I'm going to go play with my niece!" Caitlin says skipping over to where my family is.

I chuckled, "so babe, I have something that I'm going to surprise you with."

"Really? What is it?" He asked.

I chuckled, "it's a surprise baby, I can't tell you."

"Awe man, I really wanted to know," he says sounding disappointed.

I smiled squishing his perfect face, "you're so adorable I just want to kiss you non stop."

"Sounds great, lay those kisses on me," he tells me.

I chuckled, "you owe me dinner remember?"

"Ooh yeah, the deal we made from surfing," he says remembering.

I chuckled, "and I know just the place."

"It's not that burger joint is it?" He asked.

I laughed, "no silly, it's somewhere fun, and there's going to be dancing too."