"And by that, Aelin means that she told Yrene to go kill Maeve, and then shoved the three of us back into a portal," Feyre muttered, her voice rising slightly. Aelin shrugged.

"Yrene knew what to do. She's done this before," Aelin responded carefully.

"I didn't! And sure as hell Chaol didn't," Feyre responded. Okay so maybe she was angry at Aelin. But so was everyone else here.

"But I knew at this point, Rhys should've made contact with Elide. Elide would've told them all to get their asses outside in the garden, figure out some way to get Maeve outside, and have told Rhys that they should be expecting Yrene," Aelin replied.

"What of the other book then? And how did you get Amren and Mor, I thought they were back in Dawn Court? And Mor, shouldn't you be...not fighting...and like.....resting," Cassian asked, confused as the rest of them.

"Well female Valg are a lot more powerful than the males. And since it was already hard enough to kill Erawan, I guessed that Yrene might not be able to destroy Maeve. So I took a quick pitstop back to Dawn Court, where I found Mor and Amren. Helion had already healed Mor, I don't really know how he did it so fast, I guess that's the pluses of being the literal High Lord of healing. Any way, we quickly went to Hybern, killed some Fae and spiders, got Maeve's book and then came back to Orynth," Aelin responded smoothly.

 Fenrys didn't notice it before, but Amren and Mor were also covered in an assortment of blood. They both just shrugged, at Rhys's death glare.

"You did this all in 15 minutes?" Azriel asked in slight suprise.

"You would think that Maeve would have better security in Hybern. And who knew that Morrigan is extremely powerful," Aelin mused, as Mor flashed a grin. 

Rhys glared at her again, no doubt pissed that she risked her life after nearly dying.

"And as we killed Maeve's soldiers in Hybern, we talked about the three books. Decided that as soon as we got there, Amren and I would create the Wyrdmarks while Mor stood nearby with Goldyrn in case she was needed. Amren knew that there was a spell for destroying the dark queen in The Book of Breathings. She didn't know what it was exactly but knew that you needed the blood of a people," Aelin answered. 

Everyone still looked very confused, as was Fenrys too. 

15 minutes she figured this all out. Damn. That it probably a new record of some sorts.

"So why did you need the blood of yourself, Amren, Yrene, Elide, Lorcan, and Rhys," Cassian pressured.

"The book was very specific about what blood was needed," Amren answered for her. Amren cleared her throat and read off the book, "Lord of Night must meet Lady of Light. The one blessed by death must--"

"Basically, the spell requires people who were blessed by gods, or whatever the equivalent might be depending on the world. Specifically, night, light, death, healing, knowledge and someone who was made. Hence why we needed Amren, as she was made. Rhys's, as he is Night Court's number one fan. I was blessed by Mala, the fire goddess. Along with Elide's as she was blessed by Anneith, Yrene's as she was blessed by Silba, and Lorcan's. Who was gifted by Hellas himself. I knew that you would be helpful one day," Aelin said, grinning at Lorcan.

Lorcan's mouth twitched. "Thanks."

"You said that you wouldn't plot behind everyone's back," Aedion complained.

"I didn't have time to explain it all," Aelin snapped back. She hesitated before saying, "Is this how Elena felt?" Aedion just rolled his eyes.

"Besides it's not my fault that you couldn't figure it out," Aelin responded. She hesitated again as if considering what she just said. "Ok, I officially forgive Elena. . . Wait no I don't, I didn't give you guys impossible riddles to decipher. I was much more straightforward. I'm still pissed at her"

"You need to stop changing your opinion of her," Amren grumbled.

"I still want to kill you," Aelin chimed.

"Likewise," Amren responded.

"You did this all in 15 minutes," Cassian said in shock and awe.

"Your welcome," Aelin smirked back.

"I have questions that need to be answered," Mor stated. "Ranging from Azriel having a mate, and what is the status of Velaris." Rhys's face paled slightly at the name of his home, and Feyre was instantly on the ground making a portal back to Velaris. 

--------------------