Athena raised an eyebrow in suspicion of the boy but didn't say anything as he just looked like a normal first year, "the amount of hair gel on his head would be able to supply everyone's head in London." she thought.

"This is Crabbe, that's Goyle." The boy walked forward. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Ron snorted at that, which got the boy's attention. "Think my name's funny do you?" He snapped at Ron. "Well no need to ask yours, red hair, and a hand-me-down rob, you must be a Weasley."

Slight anger rushed through Athena. "Pack it up dragon boy and leave them alone." She told Draco. Draco had faced his attention to the angered girl as she stepped up next to Harry. Whilst growing up with the Avengers, she was able to replicate their dangerous looks.

Athena heard a whimper from the boy and saw slight fear flash in his grey eyes, but his eye roll covered it and turned back to Harry. "You can see that some wizarding families are better than others." He directed towards Ron, completely ignoring Athena's threat. "You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." He eyed Ron then took a glance at Athena. He put his hand out for Harry, a proud smirk on his face. "I can help you there."

Harry looked at Draco's hand then back to his face blankly. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Harry answered simply. A bright, mischievous grin- one of Athena's famous grins- had plastered Athena's face and patted Harry on the back. Before Draco could say anything else, a petite older witch had arrived.

───── ❦ ─────

The first years were now walking through the middle of the Great Hall, in two lines to get sorted. Candles were floating near the ceiling as the ceiling itself was bewitched to look like the night sky. "Wait along here please." Professor McGonagall stopped them. The first years around Athena were still admiring their surroundings while her focus was in front. "Before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say something."

An old wizard stood up behind Professor McGonagall. "I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce." He spoke. "The first years please note, that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students, also our caretaker, Mr Filch," Athena looked behind her to see a freaky looking man, standing near the entrance. "Has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds, to everyone who wishes to die a most painful death."

Athena leaned over to Harry to whisper something. "I thought this school was supposed to be safe." Harry shrugged in return and faced Dumbledore again.

"Thank you." Dumbledore sat back down, letting McGonagall start with the first year sorting.

"Now when I call your name, you will come forth, I will place the Sorting Hat on your head, and you shall be sorted into your houses." Professor McGonagall implied.

"Hermione Granger."

Athena looked at Hermione with a big grin and a thumbs up. Hermione gave her a slight smile and walked up. "Okay, relax."

"Mental that one, I'm telling you." Ron whispered to Harry but Athena heard hand gave him a smack in the arm.

"Gryffindor!" Cheers erupted from the table near them as the hat spoke. Athena was clapping and smiling for Hermione.

"Draco Malfoy." The platinum blonde boy walked over and sat on the stool. Before it even touched his gelled hair, it yelled out, "Slytherin!"