Chapter 23, year later

A year later

After you left the hospital you assigned a new manager for BTS, leaving them again was for the best. You got text messages and phone calls from them, you would answer them now and then to keep the boys assure that you where doing alright.

Coming to work was weird after all your boss wanted you. It made you uncomfortable to be in a room with him but you needed the job until you found another one.

*ding*

You check your phone and received a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon
Hey, I know you haven't been doing
Okay but I want you to know that.
We are going back to Korea and
I got a job position for you at our
Company. I'll give you a few days
Text me your response. Be safe...
Love you.

You didn't respond but you would love that job it's better than the one you have. You took a deep breath and let it out.

You knocked on your bosses door, walking in you closed the door behind.

"Boss i quit" you put the files down on his desk. "I'm done I going back home" leaving him shocked you left the building.

You texted Namjoon and told him you would love to accept the job. Then you get a call.

Namjoon: "hey, I just got your text I'm glad you are coming with us....we are leaving tomorrow night, why don't you come over for the night and spend sometime it has been a year."

You smiled "of course joonie I'm leaving my job right now, I'll be there in 30, see you guys later love you bye" you hung up.

You got in your car, went to your house, packed clothes, and went to see the boys. They were all waiting for you, smiling. You get out and got shy since you haven't speaked to them in over a year.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't try to keep in contact it was really hard for me-" someone was hugging you and felt their tears on you. It was Yoongi... "I'm sorry Yoongi I didn't mean to"

He sniffs "it's alright Y/N you needed time I understand. Just happy you came back to us" he rubs off his tears. "Let's go inside it's a little chilly."

You nodded and the boys followed you inside. Enjoying each other's company you speak about going back home.

"So are you guys ready to go back home?"

Tae: "we are it's just a year has passed and well I miss my little boy and my bed." he laughs.

"Well you have a point there Tae"

Hobi: "Y/N!!! momma has been asking about you, when we head back, we should go see her. It would make her happy to see you after all these years!!" smiles

Namjoon: "same here, but I'm sure they want to check up on you Y/N"

"Really? Why"

Namjoon: "you'll have to ask"

"Okay then, I'll come with you guys once we all land there."

Jimin: "let's get some rest before our flight tomorrow night everyone." Jimin kisses your head "goodnight Y/N" he smiles and leaves.

As the other got up and said goodnight to you Namjoon and you where the last one.

Namjoon: "Y/N it's good to have you back once more, don't leave us tho this time or we all will be looking for you." he then leaves.

You laughed at what he says. "I won't leave" you said to yourself.

Getting up to take a shower
You hear a door opening.
"Someone is in here!"

"Oh sorry, it's Yoongi, I just wanted to say thank you, I know it's hard on you to come back but I know you'll do great at the new job, and we will be able to hang out more and I look forward to that, that's all I have to say goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight Yoongi"

-next morning-

You wake up before the boys like always and start to make sure everything you own is packed for the flight.

Getting  everything out the room you see Jungkook. You really haven't spoken to him really at all...he was the youngest at of all of us. Maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to me now.

Walking to him "Morning cookie" he turns around to you with a surprised look then turning to a smile.

Jungkook < "oh morning Y/N, ready to go back home? I sure am. A year away from home is tooo long"

"I'm a little nervous, can I ask you a question cookie?"

Jungkook< "sure Y/N what is it?" He stops what he was doing and gives you his full attention.

"Umm I don't have a lot of family. All I had was mom and dad, so I was wondering if I can crash at your place for a bit? You can say no of course I won't hold it against you since yo-"

He cuts you off

Jungkook< "Y/N you are my noona, you are always welcome to crash at my place. It gets lonely in their anyways. You being there would brighten it up."

You blush a little "thank you cookie. I wanted to ask you first before anyone else because I noticed when I was your manager last year we didn't really talk. So I felt kinda guilty that I left you hanging"

Jungkook< "don't worry about noona, I understand you got busy. We can always make up that time when we head back to Korea"

He smiles at you and starts getting all his bags.

"Okay, I'll go wake up the other guys"

Waking up the others. You start to put your stuff in the car that was waiting outside.

"Ay y/n"

You turn around to who called your name. It was jhope

"Oh good morning hobi" you smile

Hobi< "good morning to you too" he smiles big "Y/n I have a question"

"Yeah what is it?" Moving away from the car so he could put his luggage in.

Hobi< "do you even have a place to stay? I know your only family was mom and dad. But you have a place to stay if not you can crash with me"

"I have a place to crash at, but thank you for the kind offer"

Heading back to house you make sure the boys have everything and you all head out to the airport.