chapter 10, girl night

You are getting ready for a girls night out
~ what You are wearing ~

You leave your room and see the boys sitting on the couch, you smiled at them saying "alright I'm leaving guys, I'll be back around midnight" without giving them anytime to say anything you where out the door

You see Moonbyul and Hwasa waiting for you out of your house in there car, you got excited since it's been along time since you've been out with the girls.

~You get into the car~

Closing the door you are smiling huge as well did Moonbyul and Hwasa

Closing the door you are smiling huge as well did Moonbyul and Hwasa. You all look at each other and just laugh because you girls knew that you where going to have a good time.

Time pass by and you reach your destination. Getting out the car excited you enter the nightclub. Loud music was playing, people where drinking, and dancing having a good time. Going to get a drink at the bar to get started.

You girls go to the dance floor having the time of your life, you felt like all your responsibility where gone. You notice all sort of people where around you, Moonbyul, and Hwasa but you didn't care you just continued dancing.

You took a break and to get a drink, sitting down a guy comes up to you. You didn't make eye contact until he spoke. "Hey Y/N" you didn't move your face just moved your eyes and saw your cousin Taehyun (TxT) you put down your drink and hugged him.

"Why are you here?" You asked them he smiles "well I wanted to get out and well the other members wanted to go out so"

"You and huening are young to be here?" He nods
"Apparently you don't need a age if your famous" he shrugs his shoulders
"Well be careful, people seeing you here could ruin your reputation" you got off the chair then pat Taehyun shoulder "well you guys have fun and make sure you guys get home safe" leaving him behind you went back on the dance floor.

You see moonbyul and Hwasa. "Let's go home" they nodded and you took them home.

After dropping them off you went home, opening the door you see Namjoon reading. "Hey I'm back" you whispered. "Are the others asleep?" You went to get a glass of water. "Yeah the others got tired of waiting" Namjoon said. You sat near Namjoon "I'm sorry I had to take the girls home" he looks up at you. "I'm just glad your home" he gets up and kisses your forehead. "Get some sleep Y/N you'll need it"

He walks off with questions...